5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Great price, good size, and I love the color. I got the silver one. Plenty of pockets. The little outside zipper is perfect for my phone and keys, then I dont have to dig for them. I can even fit my iPad inside this purse with all my other items :)
Published on April 19, 2012 by JmeTeal

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy bag
Published 10 months ago by Joanne Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
I really love my new purse. I have had many comments on the color. People like the happy red color. No problems with the service. The inside has many pockets and also a zipper divider. I'm pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver handbag, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
I love the bag. It appeared to be a little larger in the photo but it's very functional. I'm a person that likes extra large purses but have been able to make this purse work for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy bag, February 4, 2014
I bought this after reading the reviews and I think someone said something about not being able to get over the interior. I thought how bad could it be. It's less than $20. Well I got it and I liked the exterior. The length was perfect for me. (I'm petite) and I was looking forward to using it as an everyday bag. Then I opened the bag and the interior was the deal breaker. It's made of really cheap material which I think I could have possibly gotten over. However, it crinkled and made sounds. It made sounds like the hard candy wrapper. It also had some tacky words written on it. The lining is really like cheap tarp. I might have kept it if the lining didn't make so much noise. You wouldn't be able to look in your purse during a movie or some quiet place. Overall, if they used better lining, I would have kept it.

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
The bag is ok. I wanted a red purse just for fun so I bought this one. The handle could have been a little longer though. I don't understand the purpose of the removable "claws" on each end of the handle. I would have been fine if they were just big rings fastened to the purse, but the claws threw me off. Also, after I loaded the purse, I kept trying to sit it up, but was having a little issue with this since there is no solid structure to the bag. I guess I was hoping for the bottom of the bag to have a flat, hard surface so it would stand/stay upright, but since it doesn't, the bag topples over at times. The main thing I was looking for was an inexpensive red purse with a zipper to keep the main compartment shut and this bag was it. The inside of the purse included a zippered portion in the center of the purse, a zippered pocket on one side of the purse, and 2 other slots for your cellphone or keys on the opposite side. On the outside of the bag is a zipper to hold small items such as pens or lipstick. Overall, the purse does its job and i am satisfied with it. If you want a fun, inexpensive purse then this is your answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
Excellent quality. wanted a white bag for the summer. looks and feels like leather. decent size not to big. would recommend to friends

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 25, 2013
I really like the size of this bag. It looks nice and I've had several compliments on it. However, I've been carrying it for about 2 months and the material has pulled away from the silver loops that the handles connect to. I'm very disappointed, as I was so happy with this bag at first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic handbag, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
I bought this handbag after realising that I didn't have any bags that I could wear to an interview (the only 2 I own are really casual). At any rate, I needed one and this is perfect. Simple, pretty, and formal enough. It's a good size (not large enough to fit a folder with a resume in it completely, but large enough to fit a back up pair of flip flops.

I also love that it has bunches of pockets, so you can hide stuff that you may need to ;)

Anyway, I'd recommend it, especially at the $16 price tag, it's really worth it ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Silver Handbag, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
This is a lovely bag with plenty of room and good workmanship. Aa great faux leather purse. Love the pockets and all the space. Do wish you had it in gold, however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive looking purse, for an inexpensive price!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Large Faux Leather Handbag
I must say I was a bit nervous ordering a purse online for the first time, however I was pleasantly surprised when this handbag arrived in the mail! I chose the "violet" color, which happens to be about $10 less than the other colors I noticed, so that was a bonus. The leather on this purse is incredibly soft and pliable, does not feel cheap at all! The purse itself falls right around my waist, and I'm about 5'3" tall. My one and only caveat (only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars) is that I wish the strap were a teensy bit longer, or at the very least adjustable. It's not so short that it's really a huge problem though, it's just my own personal preference. But still not a big enough of an issue to cause me not to use the purse. I'll be using this thing everyday, I do love it! The inside is quite roomy as well. The lining is a pretty grey color, it has one inside, zippered pocket, plus a couple of inside pouches, 2 large sections in the middle, as well as a zippered pocket on the outside for your phone, keys, etc. For the money this was a very good buy, and it shipped to me within 5 days. It's funny because I also ordered a new coat and boots on the Macy's website the same day I purchased this handbag. These were very expensive items, and when they got to me they looked so cheaply made and ill fitting that I ended up returning them. Isn't it funny that my amazon.com purchase was the least expensive thing I bought, yet the nicest thing I got??! LOL :) I plan on buying this purse in a couple more colors I like it so well!

Large Faux Leather Handbag