5.0 out of 5 stars fast and cheap
I bought it along with two original Sony NP-BX1 batteries for my Sony HDR-AS30 Action Cam. The price is so reasonable that I am considering to purchase an additional one in order to be able to charge two batteries at the same time.
I recommend it to all who need a fast, and cheap reliable charger.
Published 5 months ago by Jorge Mezei

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera battery charger works; USB does not.
This worked fine for charging the battery for my camera (Sony NP-BX1), but the USB port did not work for charging my other devices -- iPhone and Kindle. But it doesn't cost that much, and it's still way better then carrying around the regular charger for my camera.
Published 12 months ago by PS

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and cheap, June 7, 2014
Jorge Mezei (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maximal Power FC500 SON BX1 AC/DC Battery Charger for Sony NP-BX1/NPBX1 & HDR-AS10, AS15, DSC-RX1, RX100 with USB Port, Car DC & European Adapters (Black) (Electronics)
I recommend it to all who need a fast, and cheap reliable charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare battery and charger, December 10, 2013
A spare battery and an external charger are a must if you shoot regularly. My only complaint is that the light does not turn off when the battery is done charging, as would a branded item, but this was 1/3 the price of a Sony part.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera battery charger works; USB does not., November 15, 2013
PS "PS" (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenience for a decent price, November 10, 2013
Wife loves not having to plug her camera into the wall to charge battery. Great job on the merchandise folks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much faster than USB for HDR-AS10, October 28, 2013
Tim (Silicon Valley) - See all my reviews
Bought to charge a Sony NP-BX1 that came with HDR-AS10. Charges twice as fast however did not read AS10 specs carefully enough as 600mA output is not enough to run it directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars needed item, October 2, 2013
D. R. G. (Palm Springs, CA, US) - See all my reviews
no other way to charge the battery outside of the camera. Makes owning the terrific Sony MK11 even better to use. Just needed an extra battery and now it's a snap.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative charger, August 5, 2013
Dragrider "Jack" (Livermore, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My Sony Action Cam charges it's battery internally via a USB cable. This charger allows me to charge a second battery at the same time. I have not had this long enough to determine how it will hold up over time but so far so good. It seems to do the job, although I have not yet used the 12 volt option.

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger works well, July 16, 2013
The charger works very well. I have only used it for 2-3 charges, but so far so good. I'll try to remember to update this review after a few months.

1.0 out of 5 stars One time use., August 27, 2014
The USB port never worked, and the battery charger worked one time and then stopped working completly. The information on the packaging is written in very poor english, figures. However, Amazon was awesome in the returns process.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 7, 2014