5.0 out of 5 stars Made such a great gift!
Published on July 11, 2012 by Stacieee

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt
Love this T with a nice pair of white sweatpants. Just which the actual photo image was clearer. Good quality for the money.
Published on August 8, 2012 by Mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Made such a great gift!, July 11, 2012
I bought this shirt along side another walking dead shirt, this one was for my husband. When I gave it to him he was blown away by how vibrant the color was and how well the shirt fit/looked on. Since he LOVES this shirt and wears it often.. I have to wash it just as often and I'm pleased to say that if has held up perfectly through every wash. The material is soft and comfortable... I myself sometimes steal it to sleep in ^.^

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 14, 2013
SA1969 "SDA&AAN" (FL, mn United States) - See all my reviews
Great tee shirt for any diehard walking dead fan if it's still available pick one up before there gone. Rick Grimes baby!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs to read a review to know this shirt is amazing?, January 10, 2013
This shirt is absolutely fantastic. I bought a small men's size for my girlfriend. Now I can watch her walk around all day and be reminded how badass Rick Grimes and the Walking Dead. Material is great and design is vibrant. Best Shirt Ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Walking Dead!, December 28, 2012
The Walking Dead! Need I say more??? I absolutely love this shirt and the design! I wanted something that wasn't all black like most of the other shirts that I've seen. This one fit the bill perfectly and has my favorite character on the front! Seller shipped this shirt quickly and it came in perfect condition! Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, December 21, 2012
I Love this shirt, I wear it every sunday for my favorite show, The Walking Dead. So many people comment on this shirt in public. Im tall and skinny and the large fits me perfect. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars My birthday present, December 20, 2012
Loved the way it fit and felt on me.I get lots of stares when I wear it.Would love one in black please

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome T-Shirt!, December 3, 2012
I love this t-shirt! It's a must have for The Walking Dead fan! I give 5 stars because of the quality. Not to mention it's just awesome =)

5.0 out of 5 stars walking dead dot splatter tee shirt, November 29, 2012
color really stands out and hasn't faded yet print is clear not blurred my sons favorite character and was happy with the size and picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Tha bomb!, November 24, 2012
This is an excellent tee shirt! It's probably the rockin'est Walking Dead tee-shirt available. I'd recommend it to ANYONE who is a fan of The Walking Dead!

4.0 out of 5 stars liked it, November 16, 2012
I bought this for a christmas gift. It came in the stated time and was exactly as expected. Good product.