35 FEATHER 7 O'clock SHARK ASTRA SILVER BLUE DERBY Blade Sampler
- 7 Different Brands. 35 blades TOTAL. Some of the best Blades in the market
- Each blade is individually wax paper wrapped. The sharpest double edge razor blades on the market.
- Highest quality blades made to fit different double edge safety razors
- Great sampler to find out which blades works best for you
- Outstanding Longevity - retains sharpness and smoothness for many shaves!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Everyone's face is different and the ONLY way to find out what works best for you is to try them all out.
...I have a dark red beard peppered with bigger thicker dark whiskers which are wide and flat instead of round.
My beard is particularly curly, and grows right alongside my skin--so I am prone to having ingrown hairs. Also, the grain of my beard spirals and changes directions in several places.
...Electric razors cause ingrown hairs and razor bumps & disposables give me terrible razor rash.
...Since I have switched to DE razors, I can shave every day (for the first time since I was in my teens) and my skin no longer burns when I sweat.
The first time around I used each blade for one week, and switched brands frequently.
Oddly enough, my preferred make changed several times.
Some of this was due to the weather (which changes the condition of my skin)
and some of this (I hope) was due to technique changes.
The second time around I decided to use one brand at a time and learn to adapt my technique to the blade.
The end result is that I can now shave with every blade comfortably, though some are markedly better than others.
...($0.40 ea) The Feathers were my first favorite. They are sharp and do not tug at any shaving angle. This blade is too sharp for shaving against the grain. Shaving the difficult areas on my face can be trying. This is my preferred blade for shaving a full beard. (New link for $0.Read more ›
On to the blades. I went through these in various "rounds" to determine which were the best for me, considering my current kit. This is the list from worst to best:
1. Shark Super Stainless: These were, by far, the absolute worst blades I tried. I did not get a decent shave and I suffered terribly from a lot of "tug and pull". I tried two of them, thinking maybe the first blade I tried was a lemon, but I completely discarded them at round 2. I might use them to cut stuff.
2. Derby: These were the first I tried since I received 5 of them with my razor. They were comfortable to shave with, but the shave was not close at all. They were also dropped at round 2, but only because I had tried them before. I'd probably recommend these to those with sensitive skin and/or thin facial hair.
3. Gillete 7 O'clock: I was surprised at my first shave with these, better than Astra (see below), but at round 2, I felt some "tug and pull", which were also present on round 3, where they were dropped, so they may not be as consistent. I'll give these another go, just to be sure, and update this review IF NECESSARY.
4.Read more ›
UPDATE: Within a few hours of posting this comment, I was contacted by the company and not only received an apology, but they are sending the correct blades. While the mistake happened, and mistakes happen with anyone, I am seriously impressed with the customer service, and quality of care I received. After seeing as how this company puts customers first, I am changing over to 5 stars, and will continue to use this company from now on. Keep up the great work, and know that how you treat customers is sometimes more important than the product itself.
UPDATE: After using my safety razor for the past month or so, I have mastered the technique. I now shave using the very sharp feather blades. I apply almost no pressure and let the razor/blade glide down my skin. These blades are so sharp that you really just need to let them do all the work. They are awesome and I will never go back to using a standard razor to shave my legs ever again. What a great find :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a newbie to the world of wet shaving, I'm eager to explore in order to find my "magic combo" where I know the best blade for my face as well as the best shaving cream,... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ahmed E. Korayem
Good assortment of blades. Some have a similar feel but their are a few that give a very different shave. I'm glad I got a sample like this before buying a large pack of one brand.Published 2 days ago by MarkyMark
My husband started shaving with a safety razor about a year ago. When he first started shaving we were just picking up blades at the local walmart. Read morePublished 4 days ago by BlueSkys
Great variety of razors. Everyone is different, but Feather is sharpest and cut me the most. Astra and Derby are my favorite.Published 8 days ago by Mattjki
excellent choice for the new DE shaver. If not for this product I would still be afraid of the Ninja Sharp FeathersPublished 23 days ago by FrankenmuthBound
The only thing that would make this sampler better is a pack of Personna blades. Either add it, or maybe replace one of the Gillette packs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Varnell