Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 5, 2013
This is the second time I have ordered this product and I got an extra one to give to my sister. It works amazingly well. I have a spot on my left eyelid where lashes don't grow well so there was always this blank spot. Using this product has resolved that problem and I have long, full lashes. It also lasts months. I love it.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2013
I was using Latisse ($129.00) for about 4 months. The add for FEG sounded really convincing, so I thought I would give it a shot. I have been using it in conjunction with Latisse thinking that it will work better until one day I went on the trip and accidentally left Latisse at home. All I had with me was FEG. Well, the result I got from using it twice a day instead of once a day + Latisse was incredible. My lashes got longer and fuller within a week. I stopped using Latisse all together and switched to FEG. It really works!
33 comments42 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2014
Great product, easy to use and got great results in a short time. Love it will continue to use it
on March 13, 2014
Love the results, tried other products and results are incomparable!! Nice job and surprisingly pleased with how drastic the results were
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2013
This stuff works. Give it a month or two. I had bald spots on my lashes, they were so short & straight that when I got them tinted, you still couln't see them. Now, my lashes are really long and thick, darker and they curl. It looks like I have mascara on when I have no makeup, so fun. It now takes me just a second to put on mascara, they hardly need it. I even had to trim one!
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2014
WOW!! this stuff really works!! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and my eyelashes are growing longer thicker and more keep growing!
on July 1, 2015
After hearing so much about this products from friends, just had to try it! I've got to admit it's surpassed even my expectations. This product works wonders!!
on December 7, 2014
It works 100%! I think I've been using it for two months now. I saw my eye lashes were glowing a little bit when I started to use for the first week. Recently I haven't used it for a week now, but today I looked into the mirror, I was super shocked to see my eyelashes... they are super duper long! Scary and amazing!
on July 1, 2015
I've been using this product for a couple of week now. As of now, the condition of my eyelashes isn't all that bad. In fact, they were very nice when I was younger, but since you age and start to fall apart, there’s no way I could keep my super luscious, black eyelashes forever. I got this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion, and I’ve got to say… It’s okay. I’ve been applying it to both my lower and upper lashes, and I’ve already seen some marginal grown for my lower lashes, but my upper lashes look the same. In fact, since the product drips in my eyes all the time, after it dries off, my eyes are slightly irritated to the point that I rub them. And I’ve been seeing some lash fall... Maybe it’s because I am rubbing them too hard, but if I continue to see lashes on my fingers after I rub them, I’m definitely going to stop using this product. I’ll try to be a little more careful, but I’ll be sure to update my review if that becomes the case.

UPDATE: 9/01
So my lashes were falling out more and more frequently. When I stopped using this product, my lashes stopped falling out. So while it may work for some people, it just wasn't for me.

PROS:
-Easy to apply. It's basically like applying mascara, but you apply it on your closed lid at the base of your lashes.
-Natural formula.
-Has a very mild scent.

CONS:
-Eyelashes stop growing when you stop using the formula.
-The product stings whenever it gets in your eyes. You’d think this wouldn’t be the case since it’s hard to avoid a few drips, but no. Stiiiings like the dickens.
on July 28, 2014
I have only been using the enhancer now for a couple of weeks and have already noticed that I have new lashes growing and starting to fill in. I have had no problems with it irritating my eyes along with the applicator is very thin so you do not get to much on your lash line that might run into your eyes. As soon as I have given this product a good chance to work I will submit a photo of my lashes.