Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FERRETS: A Complete Guide
Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 17, 2011
Ferrets: A Complete Guide by Diana Geiger is a must read for anybody contemplating buying or adopting a ferret. This book goes beyond the basics of food, shelter, and medical care for a ferret. Filled with personal stories and insights about caring for ferrets, Diana Geiger has written a truly readable book.

This book is suitable for the first-time ferret owner through the experienced breeder. Of course, basic care is covered. Diana Geiger also tells you what to do if your ferret leaves home for an adventure! How would you find him? When you read this book, you'll have a plan.
on December 6, 2011
It is beyond obvious this author is a long-time ferret owner showing this experience within the book with a fresh unique perspective. Her delightful humor makes the book a joy to read.

She certainly doesn't whitewash owning a ferret or look through rose colored glasses. Plenty of extremely useful information that you don't normally see in a book about ferrets.

This book fits the bill for anyone considering a ferret as a pet, and as a ferret owner myself, I found the book to be unique with plenty of good information for the experienced ferret owner.
on January 24, 2012
This book is intuitive and helpful. Full of fun stories that make reading enjoyable. It is apparent that the author speaks from levels of experience with the animals. I would suggest this to anyone considering adding a ferret to their family.
on December 27, 2014
Fantastic book for prospective or new Ferret owners! This book kept us from making some early mistakes and put us on the right path as first time owners. Would like to have more specifics on training techniques, and maybe a couple of pictures here and there, but it's an easy read and has a lot of really good information.
on July 10, 2014
If I haven't talked to a childhood friend in over 15 - 20 years, the one question always asked is how many ferrets do I have. since I was 9 I have always enjoyed the playful company of many ferrets. We have one now and her name is "Will Ferret". If you have ever owned or you are considering owning a ferret this book will give you insight about having one of these amazing and always curious critters in your home. You can tell by the writing the author is not only experienced with owning and raising one of these wonderful pets in a safe environment, but I'm certain has enjoyed doing so time and time again as I have and still do:)
on March 14, 2016
This book is filled with a lot of great information about ferrets. It helped me decide to get a ferret of my own. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in getting a ferret for a pet. It is an easy read with a lot of good tips and tricks.
on December 11, 2013
Helped me learn alot about ferrets and realize i really do want feretts and they are amazing animals,bthat i wouldn't mind having :) :)
on March 8, 2012
Easy to understand Fun to read. Even with being a past Ferret owner I still learned a lot from this book.
on July 10, 2014
I would recommend this book to anyone looking to own a ferret for the first time. A must read and own.
on April 25, 2013
The writing quality was fine, and the author spoke from the heart, but the book was only 67 pages, and priced as if it was full-length.
This would have been a fine book at about two or three dollars.
It might have been a fine book in glossy paper, with scores of cute ferret pictures, for perhaps $12.
As it is,at $7.95, I found it very disappointing.