Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FEYNSINN travel bag ASHTON - weekender leather tan-cognac - sports bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 25, 2015
I've had this bag for months now and use it anytime I travel. I love it. It's well made. It looks great. I find the outside pockets convenient. Even when I pack it up heavy, the small handles work well.
on September 24, 2015
Love this bag looks great and very spacious. I received complements from random people at the Airport and Ritz Carlton employees and guess on how mice the bag looks. It meets TSA carryon standards and fits perfectly in overhead compartment. Straps handle the weight really well no wear and tear on the snitching. I flew to Florida for a 4 day trip and took:
4 shorts and t-shirts
Tie
Causal loafers
Cannon SLR in the bag
Toiletry bag

I would recommend this bag... only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of how the bag ships its fold up which creates some folds in the leather (as you see on side pockets) it does come with a dust bag however there is no tissue paper to keep the bags shape so make sure you find something to keep bag shape when storing it. The metal buckles are nice and add to the look!!!
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 8, 2014
I don't usually leave reviews but because I was very skeptical about the quality of this purchase I feel I need to leave one. I was blown away by this bag! I would highly recommend this product to any one looking for a good mens weekender bag, heck I may even purchase myself one too! You can smell the leather as soon as you open the bag, which has a great soft feel. The inside liner is also a great material. Size of the bag was perfect, weekend getaway or carry one you can't go wrong. This is a Christmas gift and although he hasn't gotten it just yet I am sure he will be just as thrilled.
on January 2, 2014
Really beautiful leather that screams "quality carry on". These bags would make great gifts for the people you love. I can't wait to see how well it ages.
on July 23, 2014
I had previously purchased a nice cloth type material overnight bag, and only after a couple uses, I decided it wasn't for me. I needed something that looked more professional for my overnight trips. However, I knew that I wanted something that would look good, have a good quality leather, and also not cost a whole lot.

I looked at some pretty expensive brands out there, and ultimately, I wasn't willing to spend 500-700 dollars on a bag I would only be using a few times a month. I stumbled on this one, and decided to bite the bullet. I'm very very glad I did. The quality of the leather seems to be there (full grain at least) and the stitching and hardware seems to be holding up to my regular use (although it's only been a few months).

I do not like how there isn't a separate compartment for shoes, and I also didn't like the hardware on the two exterior side pockets, but they are so small that they almost don't matter.
on December 6, 2014
Can't wait till Christmas morning! This bag looks great and durable.....I think it will be a hit. Looks very expensive and fast delivery too
on July 10, 2015
It was a 21st birthday gift to a boy that is moving away from home. It was a hit. He likes quality and this bag delivered.
on February 4, 2015
It is a good replacement for my 40 year old travl bag. Hope it fits in the overhead.
on June 14, 2015
Great bag, great size, nice leather and my dad loved it.
on March 8, 2016
Luxurious, classic and masculine. Exceeded my expectations and my son is thrilled with his beautiful bag. Thank you!

See 1 answered question