|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 11.1 x 7.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||06021115|
FH-FB060 Trendy Elegance Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Gray / Black color (corresponds to model no. FH-FB060115 on manufacturer site)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Total 11 pieces: 2 front seat covers, 2 rear seat covers, 5 headrest covers and 2 set mash cloth
- Front seat covers have velcro opening on the top for easy insert of headrest.
- Durable sandwich fabric + 4mm foam backing + mesh cloth finish Special 3-bed stitching technique for a unique long fish net look and extra comfort.
- Front side airbag compatible - special stitching technique that allows them to inflate upon impact. Front seat covers have velcro opening on the top for easy installation.
- Rear bench covers have three zippers to accommodate left and right 40/60 split, 40/20/40 split and 50/50 split. It also allows you to fold down the cup holder or armrest by unzipping one of the zippers on the backrest cover.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These seat covers are very well made, even a dealership employee said so. The material feels strong and durable, the stitching also appears durable.
The middle colored sections are two layers of fabric with varying sized-stitching, designed to allow the seats to "breath" and also whisk away moisture from the people sitting on them.
They're "not too slick" but not too difficult to scoot across either.
The front covers are designed to work on newer vehicles with airbags that deploy from inside the seat, a lightly stitched opening designed to break apart when those airbags deploy.
The rear seat cover has 3 zippers in the middle area, all 3 can be completely separated on both the back and seat sections of the cover. One is right down the middle, the other 2 are equal distances from the center, and pretty dang close to where our Corolla's 60/40 split is.
These will only work with car seats that have removable head rests for both the front and back seats (5 headrest covers included). I was able to install mine to look decent by messing with each one for a little while, my covers were installed in a 2010 Toyota Corolla SE.
For seat cover installations, you will have to remove the headrests FIRST, and you will likely have to make 4 or 6 cuts through the rear seat covers to allow the headrest posts to poke through. Rear seat belt buckles may require a cut to fit correctly as well. Just try to make these cuts no bigger than needed to push the posts and/or buckles through.
In the '10 Corolla, with 8 snips (6 headrest posts, 2 belt buckles), it fits nicely, though the darker gray isn't the best match for the light-gray interior.Read more ›
I bought this gray and black combination covers from FH and when the package arrived I was amused to see the brochure, there are lot of other color combinations too. I would have preferred a full black, however there are different ratings for differnt colors which I couldnt understand. So to be on safer side I ordered the gray and black covers. When my package arrived I was pleased.
These are very good covers for the price and they do create a lot of difference. You should have good amount of patience to install these. A good 2 hour's job - do it when you are in good mood, nice weather and cool mind :))))
If you are not in hurry do it in parts
1. Open the contents and have a good look
2. Start with the front seats
3. Then remove the back seat (the one you sit on), take your time and finish that first.
4. Install back seat
5. Start with your rear seat back rest (40 / 60). I would installed it as whole since I dont use the 60 / 40 - less headache.
6. Keep a scissor handy and dont worry. Just ensure you dont cut the thin mesh on rear side of front seats (that is pretty thin)
7. Do the headrests separately and install them
There is youtube video on how to instal pls check that if you are not sure.
The only problem i felt was
1. The material on rear side of front seat covers was too thin which i didnt quite like, i would have preferred the thin foam (which is there on the front side. I guess the seller kept it for fitting purpose since it stretchs.
2. The number of pins are less. They should have been at least 20 more.Read more ›
I posted 4 photos with some minor comments.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These suck. They seem to collect hair and formed weird dust balls in the black part. I never even installed the back seat covers cause it was too complicated. Don't buyPublished 28 days ago by Alicia reed
Everything sticks to the black part. Dirt, dog hair. I got them last week and have already tossed them.Published 1 month ago by N. Hanover