5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
My 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe looks fantastic! These seat covers are worth every penny. They were a little complicated to install, not unmanageable. I recommend visiting the manufacture's website to make sure these are the correct covers for your car in order to insure the best fit. They also have a link to installation videos that are very helpful.
Published 11 months ago by Melina Knauss

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly Pissed off
My product arrived with holes, torn zippers, and other forms of damage. Each piece was supposed to be labeled on the tag and it was not. It is quite obvious that I was on the receiving end of a product that someone had returned. To add insult to injury, I cannot find the paperwork to return it.
Published 13 months ago by Cris

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, June 16, 2012
This car seat seat cover is an exquisite addition to my SUV. It fits perfect and gives off an expensive look. I would recommend this company to anyone intersted in buying accessories for their car / SUV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best universal seat cover, October 11, 2013
I love these seat covers. They come in an universal size so you can tight them up as much as you'll like. Very durable and perfect if you have infants that tend to drop alot of food in the back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly Pissed off, May 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough for Honda Accord 2013, April 27, 2013
I bought these seat covers for my Honda Accord 2013. The covers were useful for the front seats. After a few days of use, they fit nicely now. Seat cover was useful for the back "seat", but not for the "backrest", as the seat does not come down completely for Honda accord 2013, we cannot cover the back rest - so either u put the cover for the back rest where the side borders (half a feet) cannot be covered or do not keep the cover at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit my car, March 30, 2013
I like this product because it fit my car which is Nissan Sentra 2012. I like the color as well.
I have this product for more than six months and it still looking new. Thus, I would like to recommend it to all my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars seat covers, April 23, 2014
This review is from: FH-PU005115 Exquisite Leather Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Rear Split Gray Color
first they didnt fit the back seat but did fit front so they gave me 40%credit to keep the covers now the front covers are coming apart at the seams now i have to buy more so it cost me money to deal with these people

4.0 out of 5 stars Seats look like new, April 23, 2014
These covers did the trick in covering up the old worn seats. The car inside looks like new.
Only thing is the head rest covers are a bit big, but we will work that one out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth a try, March 25, 2014
These are very poorly made and do not fit very well at all. I got half of the bench seat cover in place and decided to give up and return them for a refund. Don't waste your time.

4.0 out of 5 stars rear covers needing restructure, January 11, 2014
covers met my needs. front covers fit perfect. back seat covers could be tailored to fit back seat similiar to front covers. strap attachments tying on rear seats look tacky and covers not fit tightly.

Rate and Discover Movies