Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "FIFA 14 Legacy Edition - PlayStation Vita” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
FIFA 14 Legacy Edition - PlayStation Vita
|Price:||$15.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.27 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pure Shot - Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics - Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real soccer players.
- Protect The Ball - Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence - Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns - Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
These are some of the games major surprises:
-The SQUADS NOT UPDATED PROPERLY - deadline day deals are not in it, and they've given no indication anywhere of when we'll be able to download it. Sometimes it can take really long, and i cant start a season or anything realistic without the proper updates.
-There are NO NEW PLAYER FACES, all of them are the same as in Fifa 13, some generic faces have been changed to other generic faces but real faces add a lot to the realism of the game and this is the same as the last game.
-BASIC GLITCHES REMAIN, such as the ball disappearing in the celebration that the player picks up the ball (and others). Why is this? Do they not test the game? Even if they dont, they must have noticed several glitches in the last game that are not difficult to fix. It just shows a lack of care, and therefore a lack of respect to us.
I've never moaned about the new releases of this game before because i always do enjoy it, but this time i feel like i've payed for nothing.
However, I cannot and will not hide my disappointment in the fact that EA Sports basically gave us loyal FIFA fans a re-skinned version of FIFA for the PS Vita. This is UNACCEPTABLE. Why would you do this to your loyal fans? Are you not confident in the PS Vita's abilities? Or are you guys simply just starting to become lazy and complacent? Which is it, EA Sports? I was looking forward to this, but now that I've tried it FIFA 14, I WILL NOT be buying FIFA 14 on the PS Vita because it's simply FIFA 13 with a different cover and name.
Pull it together, EA Sports, otherwise I will spend my money elsewhere. Perhaps I will start looking into Konami's PES. How about that?
I love the game, but this Fifa 14 is the same game of the "Fifa Soccer" that I bought 3 years ago!
Same initial menu, same moves... Shame on you, EA!
Don't buy this! Buy the Fifa Soccer (2012) and have the same game!
So that's why they are charging full price for the same game every year. They are not selling game, they sell us the licenses they exclusively acquired from Football authority in the UK and elsewhere. EA thinks we should pay full price for 'authentic sporting experience' - which means the experience from the licenses in which they hold a monopoly and not from the game. We are being treated like crap b/c of one company monopolizes the scene and no one can do nothing about it. Other companies are better innovators but they got no chance - not in the sports-game genre when they cannot partake in the licensing deal. Sporting authorities should be blamed for being greedy too.
This is what America is all about, a free market society with unparalleled monopolistic opportunity. IP (copyright and trademark) are constantly being used to hurt consumers.
EA has just been voted, by Forbes, as "the worst company in America" for the second time (in a row) this year. And there is a good reason for that. I hope they win it again next year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just ea sports taking your money away, its like still playing fifa 11, ps vita born died, use it just for entertain myself during going to restroom, not to stay playing as a fan of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by cesar castillo
Comparing with Fifa 2012 namely FifaFootball, Game UI is almost identical. The pitch feels a little larger thats all. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Garen Yöndem