Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 7, 2014
The code was delivered promptly and was accepted by Origin. The game download was quick and was able to get the game going in an hour.

The game works good and I haven't personally found any issues with the game. No bugs and glitches. Runs perfectly. The FUT aspect of the game was what drew me to purchase FIFA 14. Have played FUT on 12 and 13 and wanted to check the FUT 14 out.
on September 27, 2014
As a Tottenham Hotpur fan I can say that I really like this game. Gareth Bale still plays for Tottenham! Granted you do get the 80 million pound bid for him from Real Madrid in the first transfer window....i guess the choice is up to me! Great game all around though. Several more interesting mini-games as well as the updated shooting physics. Love FIFA! COYS!
on February 1, 2014
Updated 07/18/14
After several updates it is now much more stable. Still randomly quits the program after reassigning the scouts but it is bearable.
*********************
The game is OK, if only it doesn't crash randomly. Every time I run the game there is 50% chance of hanging my Windows 8.1 system and I'll have to reboot my computer by physically press the "reset" button. I hope EA can solve this problem with patches soon and I will update my review.
on March 3, 2015
This is fun to play on my laptop. You can likely get a good deal as '15 has been out for a while. I mostly just play exhibition games, and that is always entertaining. A match in Fifa takes less time than most other sports games I play, so I enjoy it as a short break before I get back to other things (as opposed to NBA or NFL, which I spend more than 3x more time playing per match; but that's partly by choice since I usually play a full 48mins for NBA and NFL has so much clock stopping). Anyways, fun game for soccer fans or just casual sports gamers like me
on February 1, 2014
ok to me fifa was looking to be more like pes, and for error pes was trying to be more like fifa, what benefits fifa because now fifa paid more attention to players faces and remove all the kids stuff like arrows in the corner and other things that doesnt make the game real and this one is very hard to play to defense and attack properly you need to trainning and be very smart on football because is very manual, and i was looking for play online, and that is the best of this fifa online is the best with voice chat , mama mia.""

i'd played the Pro evolution 2014 with the last patch and i have to said pro evolution body physics are impressive is a big stepped up from pro evolution 2013 is amazing maybe some people doesnt like because pro evolution emulate futbol and they want something easy , fifa is great but i dont like the ball physics almost every shot goes to goal or post, in that part pro evolution is way better , shots and long passes are real. but fifa has better faces looks fantastic, pro evolution has better body graphics and clothes. is a top competition both games have futbol , no doubts either option is great. but ea should deliver the IGNITE to the pc.
on September 11, 2014
It's fifa, so it's automatically good, but you have to use origin, which is a terrible DRM created by EA and the servers constantly disconnect you in the middle of games(My internet continues to work, but loses connection to the servers, it is not my internet)
on January 3, 2015
EA's recent FIFA games seem to be getting worse with each year.
I could go on for ages about what's wrong with this game, but I'll just explain a few things in the interest of time.

1. Limited to 10 career save files.... even though you have PC with tons of storage space.
2. Even though this runs on the FIFA13 engine, it actually plays worse than last year's game. I have no idea what this game's criteria for fouls is. No matter how much my players are hit, the game doesn't call any fouls... It's the opposite problem of last year's game, but I think this is worse.
3. The graphics are very low quality, not even close to the console version of this same game... That's a shame.
4. Plenty of unexplainable physical phenomena. Players who scoot as fast as another player sprints, players who jump straight up and then move horizontally in mid air, force fields which push your player to move in one direction even when you are clearly pressing in the other...

I'll stop here, and leave it with one final thought.
EA does not know how to create a truly challenging strategic experience. I think they had to resort to these voodoo mechanics in order to compensate for their inability to shape a true soccer experience.

Overall, I think this game is okay AT BEST, and absolutely horrible at worst.
on July 14, 2014
Yes. No Tournament! It's so obvious why EA took out the most basic modes from the game. It's because they want to force user to play Ultimate team which gives them extra money by selling the game coins. What a joke seriously. What users really want is the fun of winning trophy through an whole season or tournament. In Ultimate team, I don't think everyone would ever get Messi or Ronaldo.

The game itself is okay. Very realistic and good graphic even on PC. But the legendary difficulty is ridiculous. I'm not just talking about how hard it is to beat the AI. It's just boring because when my defense line is firm, they just keep passing to the behind and never try to make a chance.
Very disappointed. I will just stick to PES from now on.
on July 7, 2015
The Manager/Career modes are a joke! If there's no match spectating (AI vs. AI) in Manager Mode or Career Mode then why have the Manager option? You are forced to play the game as a player or sim all the games. This is why FIFA 13 failed as bad as it did and EA soiled the bed again for 14. Worst twenty bucks I've spent on Amazon.
on June 21, 2014
The scale of FIFA 14 is immense. There are a whopping 631 teams in the game, including 47 "International" teams which you can use to recreate World Cup play (USA, Brazil, England, etc.). There's a roster of 272 "Free Agents," and an in-depth Create-A-Player you can use to fill in the gaps. If you were like me, watching the 2014 World Cup group play and thinking about 2006 FIFA World Cup - PC or a past FIFA experience, FIFA 14 is a must-have at its current $18-20 price tag.

There are two ways to go about getting FIFA 14. You either get the online game code from Amazon, or from Origin, EA's gaming client. I bought the digital deluxe version of FIFA 14 from Origin directly, and the cost was $24.99. The download included 1,575 FIFA Points (FP), which are used ONLY for FIFA 14's featured game mode, FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT). You don't need FP to play FUT, but it sure helps.

From what I've read and experienced, FUT is nothing but a money sink, but I wanted to try it out anyway (hence the purchase of the deluxe edition). It's fun, but at the end of the day you need to keep your players going by obtaining contracts every 13 games, per player, for a 23-man roster. The frustration adds up. Everything else about the mode is fun, and there are over 200,000 live transfers available from the online community right now, but needing to obtain player contracts is tedious busy work. I would only play FUT if you are willing to spend an inordinate amount of time doing things other than playing games. It's a beautiful single-player experience (or entirely online experience if you want it) enhanced by an online community, but that also means you need Internet connectivity at all times to make the mode work.

Anyway, and thankfully, while FUT feels like a Facebook game on steroids at times (I can't tell you how many hours I clocked into the Madden card game on Facebook), you don't need to play FUT to have fun. Navigating the menu might take some time, as well as the controls (I still dread penalty kicks and the like as I have no idea how to operate the goalie), the UI will grow on you over time. I use an XBOX controller for PC and it works great. It even has the ability to skip songs via the "Back" button. On that note, be sure to Google how to change what tracks play, as it's confusing at first, and half the songs are skippable. I'm in the process of finding out how to replace a lot of them, or add my own, which seems like an easy enough fix.