Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "FIFA 15 - Xbox One” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
FIFA 15 - Xbox One
|Price:||$20.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.52 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- FIFA 15 brings soccer to life in stunning detail so fans can experience the emotion of the sport like never before.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
• Witness the intensity of crowds and listen to commentators guide fans through the story of the game with Dynamic Match Presentation. New Emotional Intelligence allows players to react to opponents and teammates within context, and relative to the narrative of the match.
• Next Generation Visuals put fans on Living Pitches with grass that wears as the match progresses. Authentic Player Visuals give players true to life appearance. Player Control heightens the responsiveness of player movement and makes Man-to-Man Battles more rewarding than ever before.
• Pre-order FIFA 15 and receive up to 15 gold packs over 15 weeks to build your dream club in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
• Emotional Intelligence - For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best soccer players during a match.
• Dynamic Match Presentation - Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent.
• Correct Contacts - Physically Correct Contacts revolutionizes the way the soccer interacts with the players and their environment. Every dribble, touch, pass, shot, and deflection moves corresponding to the spin of the ball in relation to the position of the body part or object that it connects with – this gives the soccer accurate spin, curl, and movement, as well as varied trajectories.
• Man-to-Man Battles - Dispossessing your opponent in FIFA 15 is more rewarding and physical than ever before. Players use Full-Body Defending to win possession and keep it.
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Standard
From the Manufacturer
FIFA 15 - Xbox One
Next Gen Goalkeeper
Goalkeepers have been rewritten for FIFA 15. The most requested gameplay improvement from FIFA fans, Goalkeepers will now look, move, and think like their real world counterparts with a new intelligence system that allows keepers to better anticipate shots and passes, and display an array of new save animations. Keeper movement is now fluid and responsive.
FUT 15 Concept Squad
Think you know what would make a winning team? Concept Squads is a powerful new squad planning tool that allows you to put together squads using every player available in FUT. Use concept squads to plan out your next moves. Find replacements for players, test out the chemistry of an entirely new midfield, or even a whole new squad before investing in the Transfer Market.
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team
With over 12 million gamers and counting, Ultimate Team is the most popular game mode within EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. This year, FIFA 15: Ultimate Team takes the mode to a whole new level with fresh features such as Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons, and more.
For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best football players during a match. Players now recognize situations that trigger an emotional response and react naturally based on the game context. For example, a player that is being repeatedly fouled by an opponent could confront that opponent depending on the severity of the challenge and context of the competition. Players will respond authentically with new reactions to decisions, bad tackles, missed chances, goals, and other pivotal moments throughout the game. There are over 600 potential emotional reactions that could play out over the course of a game.
Dynamic Match Presentation
Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent. Fans at Anfield in Liverpool feel and act differently than the fans at La Bombonera in Buenos Aires. Commentators will mention specific fan behavior triggered by unique fan moments like the Poznan or club songs. New Bench Reactions, 10 Player Goal Celebrations, ball boy animations, and contextual commentary will keep FIFA 15 fans engaged in the story of the match.
FIFA 15 gives fans brand new way to manage their squads and team sheets in several modes, including Career Mode. Customize a variety of line-ups in up to six different Team Sheets per club so you can easily change your strategy based on your opponent, changing tactics, and the health of your squad.
Agility & Control
FIFA 15 adds an all new level of responsiveness and control. Run Touch Dribbling allows players to better keep the ball under control in a sprint and in close-touch situations, giving personality to the most recognized players in the world. Leo Messi will dribble and move like he does in real life. Updated player biomechanics means that players will now react and move with balance and closer control when in possession of the ball. More precise steps and turns at low speed, and closer control at high speeds give fans more control and increased mobility when commanding players on the pitch.
Authentic Player Visuals
The FIFA 15 development team created the Next Generation football player – ensuring players appear true to their physical form. An all-new physically-based rendering lighting system changes the way players look, ensuring users are able to see a level of detail in players’ faces which hasn’t been possible before. New body rigging and character models make players feel powerful and athletic, while kits move realistically and react with the environment becoming dirty with mud and grass as the match unfolds.
Top Customer Reviews
I gave FIFA 14 a 8.0 last year and I give FIFA 15 a 9.5. It's about as good as it gets.
My gripes (as they always are) are with the AI. In some ways, the AI is better. As I previously mentioned, the keepers play at a much higher level. The defenders initially take better positions and don't allow free runs into the box. The issue I keep seeing is that there is still a problem with tackling angles. Several players have literally ran almost straight through my defense with barely a challenge. I'm not griping that Daniel Sturridge is faster than Rio Ferdinand; he should be. But the aged veteran should play an angle to at least attempt a tackle or take a better position in general. It's far too easy for attacking user players to dupe CPU AI with very little effort.Read more ›
Other things will randomly occur like Benzema instead of doing a cross to a perfectly open goal scoring opportunity teammate will instead tap it out or someone shooting the ball out narrowly missing the cross bar at a point blank empty goal.
Other things include your CPU defense moving in the OPPOSITE direction of the cross instead of stopping it.
I'm aware I sound crazy and like a bad player but trust me after you spend as long as I do playing (currently in Division 2 Seasons) you notice this stuff.
This game has been prompted to make it so even if you are way more skilled you won't be able to exhibit this so that other players don't feel so bad. As such the learning curve and reward for actually learning to play is fundamentally less and not nearly as rewarding. Its kinda like how in COD everyone can get a kill regardless of if you actually are good and are using strategy: here you can score just on luck.
And I really wasnt exaggerating about the 60% possession 15 shots on goal thing. That did happen on multille occassions even with defensive mentality and then bam they score 90th minute long range through ball (youre way more likely to score on bs shots in the 45th or 90th than any other time)
What I'm getting at is this:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift . Great price and was there timely he loved itPublished 20 days ago by David & Wendy Moyte
FIFA games are always fun to play with friends, and this one is no different. I pretty much just buy these games when they are on sale and only play vs. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nick Ricci