Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
FIFA Soccer 13 - Nintendo 3DS
|Price:||$54.95 + $3.99 shipping|
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, wireless multiplayer support, social network functionality through the EA Sports Football club, and Nintendo 3DS specific functionality.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends online, and through a local wireless connection.
- Nintendo 3DS Specific Controls - Utilize the 3DS' controls to bring the game to life in the palm of your hands.
All your favorite players.
Attack with intelligence.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Top Customer Reviews
DETAILS: it's been a while since I last played a FIFA game, I played PES on and off for the past couple of years on my PC, but now I don't have the time for long gaming sessions so I bought a 3DS and thought it was time to get back into the FIFA series, mainly due to the licensing and appropriate names of players/teams/leagues. when FIFA 12 was released last year I had a feeling it will not be a worthy game to get, and decided to wait for the next FIFA game in the series, hoping the devs will fine-tune and enhance the experience. unfortunately though, this doesn't look like what they have been doing, this game requires much polish and optimization.
- starting with gameplay; well, it's soccer, just more on the arcade-y side of soccer, it doesn't qualify to be a "simulator" of soccer, this resulted in taking away a star. This is due to the fact that players don't have a "stamina" meter, which means you can press the sprint button all match long without any penalty for doing that, it also means you don't HAVE to make substitutions to instill fresh legs into your game, not to mention that you don't need to rotate your team from match to match. What they did instead to try and make you do these things is that in career mode your players gain "experience" that will increase their ratings, the more they play, the more their stats increase.Read more ›
My only challenge is that it didn't come with any gameplay instructions and you have to go and download it from the internet yourself. So learning what the gameplay buttons and combinations do is a bit of a challenge to remember correctly. This is why it didn't get 5 stars from me.
The only thing I don't like is the play time is maxed at 5 mins. per half. What gives? I understand handheld games are designed to be played in short spurts but at least let me have the option to play it longer like the console versions if I wanted to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doesn't have quite the attraction to the kids a does Minecraft or Jurassic Park...Published 12 months ago by MB
Really it's working very slow it's really giving me hard timePublished 14 months ago by Qussai Ibrahim