Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "FIFA Soccer 13 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save over 90% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
FIFA Soccer 13 - Playstation 3
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.04 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer play options both locally and online, and social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends and family both locally, and online.
All your favorite players.
Attack with intelligence.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
I'll address the question of whether Fifa 13 merits the $60 price tag, particularly if you already own Fifa 12. There's no clear-cut answer to this question, a number of factors need to be considered: How much do you play Fifa? Do you closely follow current soccer, whether domestic or international? Do you play Ultimate Team? If you are a very casual Fifa player, jumping on every now and then for a quick game or two to get your fix, then there's no rush to buy Fifa 13, as the core game experience is very similar. But if you're more like me, and want the most up-to-date squad rosters, player ratings, Ultimate Team, and most realistic soccer experience available, then certainly the investment in Fifa 13 is justified.
Big new additions to Fifa 13 are as follows: For actual gameplay, the new "first touch" mechanic basically adds more variability to how well players trap the ball. Depending on the position of the player, whether or not they're moving, and their ball control rating, players may trap the ball in a less-than-perfect manner. Dribbling is a little smoother; it still takes a fair bit of practice before you'll be successfully rounding defenders left and right, but it's more accessible than in Fifa 12.Read more ›
There really isn't that much of a difference between Fifa 12 and 13 in terms of actual gameplay. The first touch feature is more realistic but can also be unrealistic based on EA's programming. (more in a second) Dribbling is more exact this year and can be a real asset if you have skilled players. The career mode has some nice touches that Fifa 12 did not have like international management and improved transfer negotiations which make it fun. So why I did I give this game only three stars?
The main reason my star rating wasn't higher is that EA really messes up in terms of programming the difficulty levels with this game. I started playing the game at World Class with no change in sliders and could do absolutely nothing. I noticed my guys just completely stood around and did nothing if I was not controlling them (hard to control all 11 guys in a soccer game with much success). I was consistently getting beat by 4-5 goals on WC. I then went down to Professional and was winning every match by several goals. I could get the ball off the CPU whenever I wanted and there was absolutely no challenge. Why such the discrepancy between two game levels?Read more ›
The physics of the game have also greatly improved. The game just feels REAL, which has made each match feel much more unique. The commentary seems to be a bit more dynamic, and is a nice touch for players who like to play many matches in a row.
After playing this game for awhile I can easily say it's my favorite FIFA game, as it's not just a 'roster update', rather a game that makes your FIFA experience much more richer - and in turn more enjoyable.
The game still suffers from ridiculousness such as little Messi heading the ball over big defenders for goals and certain goalkeepers on some teams (Barcelona and Man City) making point blank saves over and over again. EA needs to also fix the cheap goal off a goal kick, this would never happen in real life. the game needs to give the keeper more control over where he places the kick. And please do something about the ability of defenders to mysteriously be able to kick it into an extra gear when a through pass is delivered.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for my husband and he plays it almost daily. Seriously. Gets on my nerves! Haha! Why did I do this to myself?! It came quicker than expected and in perfect condition. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Rachel