4.0 out of 5 stars Similar to Last Year, But With Great Tweaks
Published 24 months ago by Cheffy

1.0 out of 5 stars no function
The game doesn't function properly it skips frames when its in plays, if there's anything Amazon can do in terms of getting it replaced myself as a loyal customer would be very thankful.
Published 12 months ago by Judith Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Similar to Last Year, But With Great Tweaks, September 27, 2012
Cheffy "Chef" (online, or in a hallowed out tree) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Graphically, it's very similar to FIFA 12, but they are a hair better. Team wise, they really stepped it up, there are over 500 now, including the middle eastern teams, and its nice to see that part of the world represented. Gameplay, this is so much better than last year, there's actual strategy being used with the AI players, it's much more real. I played my first game as Manchester City and had the PsP play as Arsenal on semi pro, everything on (penalties, handballs, etc). Wow. To me, semi pro felt like last years pro and superstar settings! I ended up winning 1-0, with both keepers really holding down the scoring, I had about 7 shots on goal, Arsenal's defense were a tough nut to crack. Well played PsP... Well played.

I'm a big fan of football, and don't step into the whole PES v FIFA thing, I love both. I'm looking forward to receiving my PES13 for PsP, but FIFA is a great, great game of football this year, so much more than last. Gameplay is fantastic, I find myself looking for an excuse to play already until I can get back to my PS3. EA did a great job on this one, don't be afraid of picking this up. The ONLY negative I have is graphically, they do look a lot like last years, but close ups (celebrations) are tighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 14, 2012
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I bought this game for a gift and my friend was really pleased with the game. Very good game recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE to PLAY SOCCER, June 27, 2013
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
THE GAME is VERY GOOD, THE COLORS are CLEAR, THE GOOD RESOLUTION, COMES IN SEVERAL LANGUAGES WHERE it INCLUDES SPANISH, I LIKE to PLAY SOCCER AND WITH MI PSP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, October 21, 2013
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
My son reports that the game is very clear and exactly like the trials he has used at the local stores...he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mu kid love it, February 18, 2013
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
This game covers all the expectation we have of it. My kid really enjoy to play with. And we receive it on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Never been a soccer fan but now I am, February 26, 2014
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I dont know a lot about soccer. But as soon as FIFA 13 came in the mail I opened it and poped it into my PSP. Within minutes of learning the controls I was hooked. I was the manger of my own team, lost 3 games won 1. But you know I will win more when i start playing more. The graphics look preety good. Realistic controls,players fall stumbel and from what I read in the games manger mode they can even get hurt. Lots of game modes, fun and there is nothing else to say. Buy it, i never thought soccer was cool but now i do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, February 19, 2014
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I ordered this product for my son's Christmas and he loves soccer so much that he plays this game every free chance he gets. Thanks for the prompt delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fifa scores, January 5, 2014
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
The game is fun as always. If you have played it before you might not really find anything different but my last one was from 09 so i needed an upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, January 4, 2014
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
product fulfilled my expectations and arrived in excellent condition and with good purchase price, excellent buy

From Colombia

bye bye

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 28, 2013
This review is from: FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
My nephew asked for this game specifically, and I got what he wanted. He has been with it since Christmas Day, Its a great buy, once kids are into soccer.

FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP
FIFA Soccer 13 - Sony PSP by Electronic Arts (Sony PSP)
$19.99 $18.62