Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "FIFA Street - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
FIFA Street - Xbox 360
|Price:||$20.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Electronic Arts 19638
- Electronic Arts 19638 FIFA Street X360
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Whether you call it soccer or football, one thing's for sure — you've got the technique worthy of the sport's most competitive clubs. You sleep and wake by the black-and-white ball and you've got the foot to kick it all the way to the World Cup. But something's missing. The yellow- and white-painted lines, neatly groomed turf and perfectly squared-off goals are starting to get a bit old. You've seen one field, you've seen them all — or have you? Ditch your cleats, leave the stadium in the dust and get ready to experience fierce soccer action where it's really at — in the streets. From rooftops to parking lots, from Rio de Janeiro to Amsterdam, players are tearing up the pavement and taking soccer to a whole new level. Build up a killer roster and sharpen your skills, you're about to take it to the Street.
You know the award-winning FIFA franchise always scores when it comes to authentic, immersive and action-packed gameplay. Now, the same creators behind the revolutionary sports series take you out of the stadium and steep you in the rough and gritty culture of underground soccer in FIFA Street. Featuring all of the robust FIFA gameplay engines, like the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling and Personality+, this fresh installment keeps what's already great, and also kicks it up a notch with the most responsive and authentic ball handling yet, Street Control. Bait and beat opponents using a precise standing dribble, maneuver through tight spaces with the deft street dribble, show your flair by juggling and master more than 50 never-before-seen skills. Prove your talent in global tournaments and challenges that take you from futsal-style matches in Spain to physical five-on-five contests in the UK and pit you against fellow gamers in massive, social competitions. Build your own team and climb your way to the top of the leaderboards, earning brag-worthy, in-game rewards along the way. Say goodbye to soccer the way you once knew it — once you hit the Street, you'll never want to look back.
- Immerse yourself in the gritty, competitive, action-packed culture of street soccer in painstakingly authentic gameplay from the creators of the award-winning FIFA franchise
- Own the ball with more command and responsiveness than ever as Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair that players bring to the streets
- Maneuver the ball backwards, forwards and side-to-side in a standing dribble to lure your opponent into making the first move, then rally past him with a panna or trick move
- Slip through tight spaces or fend off the defense using close dribble touches thanks to the finely tuned Street Dribble system
- Master a massive skill set, including juggling and other aerial maneuvers and more than 50 never-before-seen moves
- Climb your way to soccer stardom by building your own team and clinching wins in 16 tournaments and 20 challenges, starting off at the local level and rising to European and world-stage competitions
- Compete against teams created by other FIFA Street gamers or face off one-on-one in the vast, social World Tour mode, and check your ranking on the leaderboards
- Discover wild ways to win Street Challenges against up to four players, by kicking the ball through your opponent's legs in Panna Rules, wowing the crowd in Entertainment Points, dwindling your team down one by one in Last Man Standing and more
- Flaunt your showmanship in front of Amsterdam crowds, compete without walls in the futsal-style matches of Spain or play rough in physical five-on-five contests in the UK as you experience the unique street cultures around the globe
- Take the action from parking lots and parks to gyms and rooftop arenas in authentic, real-world environments
- Utilize the critically acclaimed FIFA gameplay engines you've already mastered, including the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling, Personality+ and more
- Play with your favorite stars from the world's top clubs, including Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and more, each sporting their authentic kits and gear, and meet real freestylers plucked from streets around the world
- Earn more then 100 different styles, tricks and celebrations to grow your player and unlock more than 225 items for your squad, including team kits, street wear, boots, environments and teams
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
You have different game styles you can play and they all work really well and give you a different flavour: 5-on-5, 6-on-6, 2-on-2 panna, 2-on-2 freestyle, futsal. I play best on futsal -- which has out-of-bounds and fouls so it plays a bit slower than the other styles -- because of my FIFA '12 experience (I think of a football-basketball hybrid playing this). I'm not so good on panna as that really puts the emphasis on tricks but keeps scoring a compelling part of the game by accumulating points for doing tricks but only counting these when you do score.
I could never really get into the virtual pro in FIFA, but here it's an integral part of the game via the World Tour (I was really happy they had a Western Canada tour!) and I actually do like customizing my character. You get to unlock all kinds of clothing, skill moves, and increase you attributes.Read more ›
The level of customization is great for the year it came out. It's super fun to level up your team and players so you can take on the world. Smaller squads and fields so more goals and tricks. All in all, It is exactly what I wanted out of a soccer game.
If it's a soccer simulation that you want, then Fifa Street offers no competition to Fifa 12. But Fifa Street does offer a fun, satisfying, accessible soccer experience that focuses on fast, clever dribbling; the point isn't just to score a goal- it's to score a goal in the coolest way possible, leaving the defenders frozen in their tracks and the goalie diving the wrong direction.
The team selection is fairly limited compared to Fifa 12: You get most of the major International teams, England's Premier League, Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A, Germany's Bundesliga,(I can't remember if France's Ligue 1 is in or not, but it probably is), and the U.S. MLS league. Brazilian, Portugese, Russian, and leagues from Asia are not part of the game.
There are a few game modes; there's the traditional 5 v 5 mode with no boundaries; you can even make limited use of the walls for passes. There's futsal mode, which is 5 v 5 but with out-of-bounds, so you have to be a little more careful with controlling the ball. There's a mode called last man standing; when you score a goal, the opposing team loses a player. When the other team scores, you lose a player. First team to eliminate the other team's players wins. There's also a game mode where points are entirely based on getting pannas (a panna is also known as a nutmeg, where you kick the ball between an opposing player's legs and run around them to retrieve it and continue your run).
The world competition mode lets you create a team, whether from scratch (which I did) or from some pre-made players. This is the "manager" mode for Fifa Street.Read more ›
I like the arenas, and how their shape and your number of players dictates how the ball will flow (walls, no walls, 3 on 3, 5 on 5 etc).
Players look decent enough and I like that there's a lot of teams including all of MLS.
The real shame that keeps this from being 5 stars?
YOU CANNOT USE REAL PRO TEAMS ONLINE. That's a huge bummer. You have to use your little custom dude and squad of no-name mugs. But it's still cool for the occasional drop-in.
For $15 you can't go wrong. It'll help you learn a lot about the sport in real life, although replicating the skill moves might take a lot of work.
Anyway buy it and enjoy it. It's a great party game, and is good for all ages and skill levels. When FIFA proper gets to be too much, or you're tired from actually playing soccer in real life, you can blow off steam in the streets and keep smiling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the best games i have ever played. If you like soccer and tricks, this game is for you.Published 21 days ago by Jose
Seems strange that EA would keep trying to reinvent the Street series after they had quite a bit of success with the second installment, but this reboot is a lot closer to the real... Read morePublished 5 months ago by J. Wiles Parker