FINIS PT Paddles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The proper use of the PT Paddles by FINIS will improve many technical aspects of your stroke
- Encourages a higher elbow to pull with and creates a slight instability in the water
- Improves hip rotation, allowing you to generate more power from each stroke
- Decreases stress around the shoulder joint and surrounding muscles and reducing the possibility of injury
- Comprised of durable PU material that is UV and chlorine resistant, with a textured upper surface for grip
- Such as coordination, core strength, distance-per-stroke, and heightens your overall "feel for the water
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If these cost $5 for a pair of paddles, it'd be a different story. But $20 for cheap molded plastic and tubing that is bound to snap? No thanks. Luckily the bust on my second pair was repairable, but I'm waiting for them to break again. I actually use them less than I'd like because of the manufacturing problems. I really, really dislike these things. I realize it's a simple training tool, but that's no excuse to make them so cheaply. Especially if you're charging 20+ bucks a pair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Though I bought it for a son, it was not pleased at all. Rubber is hard to be stuck in the finger.Published 3 months ago by Nobuko Benikawa
To improve technique it is very good. I learn to use my arm to swim no just the hand when I pull the waterPublished on June 29, 2013 by Pao