5.0 out of 5 stars Been using Finis for 2.5 years now
Published 8 months ago by Epilady

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit.
These were very nice quality, but very tight fit and was only able to use them for a little while. It seems all of these companies run one size smaller than the average clothing would. My advice is to get the next size up of what clothing/diapers your infant wears.
Published 5 months ago by S. Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using Finis for 2.5 years now, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
I've been using the Finis Boys Swim Diaper for my son since he was 6 months old. You want them to fit a little tightly to hold in #2, should it occur. His swim classes require him to use a non-disposable swim diaper and these have fit the bill nicely. Go with weight rather than age, unless your kid has really chunky thighs. Mine is just now in an XL at almost 3 years and 31#. He's worn the M size for more than a year, being in a pool at least weekly. The elastic and fabric has held up better than my own swimsuit!

From Finis' website, here's the age/size/weight chart.

Size Age Weight
3T 36 mo 34-41#
4T 48 mo 38-45#

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
My son is 2 years old, 36 inches tall and 31lbs. I purchased a diaper from iPlay and it was extremely tight around his legs. So, I was hoping by purchasing a different style or brand, one would fit. Finis worked perfectly. I purchased it in a 4T because the iPlay was a 3T and I was worried it would be too small. The fit is perfect and the diaper is well made. I believe it will last all summer and I plan on purchasing another one today.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is as pictured but a little small, August 5, 2013
Mon (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
The diaper's color and look is true to the picture. But it does run a bit small. My son is 33 lbs. and wearing size 5 diapers. He also currently wears 3T for all clothing and these diapers fit a bit too snug for my liking. We only needed it for a one week vacation so I didn't bother returning it but keep in mind it can run small before purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great swim diaper, January 31, 2013
Bree Johnson (seattle, wa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
The swim diaper works great. I was not sure what size to get for my 8 month old but after reading some of the reviews that said they run small we went with the x-large and it works like a dream

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
Perfect under trunks. Came in handy when my son had a stomach ache and it caught everything in the diaper without getting into the pool.would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and stylish, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
Doesn't really show as a diaper swimwear works just great
not as expensive as others seen in catalogs and stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Best swim diapers out there!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
My toddler is 20 months, 33 inches tall, and 28lbs. I ordered an XXL since he has slightly chunky legs and these are perfect! I absolutely love the fit and the larger leg holes versus the iplay's! These aren't cutting off his circulation and leaving red marks on my little boy! As a resident southern Californian, I'm sure happy I found this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Diaper, July 14, 2014
Jenny (Campbell, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
This 3T diaper fits my 3 year old perfectly. He seems much more comfortable than he was in disposable swim diapers and no waste! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, work great, fit great, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
Love this swim diaper! I wish i would have purchased one when my son was smaller also and not purchased all those disposable ones. I normally put his trucks over them but when we went swimming at a family's house he went in just his swim diaper and they looked like little baby speedos, SO adorable! My son is handsome, so I am used to shooing away the ladies, but him walking around in this thing I needed a stick to beat away all the neighbor girls "stopping by for a cup of sugar". My son, the two year old, learning how to flirt. my goodness I'm in trouble.

Sizing: so my son is a big boy, tall for his age and a little athletic body. I normally buy him 4T/5T clothing and 4T/5T training pants. Based on reviews I bought the 3T for him and they fit great! I get nervous with sizing for him because of his athletic booty. I think he does his Jane Fonda workouts while we are sleeping?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swimming and water fun, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
These have worked great for us so far this summer. My son is almost 2, but he's pretty big for his age so he wears mostly 3T clothing and size 5 diapers. I heard that these tend to run small, so I purchased a size 4T for him. They seem just a little big but I'm ok with that because it gives him moving room around the legs. He's worn them for full days at a time and hasn't gotten any rashes or had any rubbing issues with them. They also wash well in the laundry. He hasn't pooped in them yet, so I'm not sure how well they would hold that in, but we always have him in a normal diaper with these over top anyway.

Finis Boys Swim Diapers