5.0 out of 5 stars Been using Finis for 2.5 years now
Published 12 months ago by Epilady

3.0 out of 5 stars they are slim and not noticable when worn under a swimsuit
I feel like these fit slightly small. However, they are slim and not noticable when worn under a swimsuit. Luckily, we had no poop accidents, because they are a little tough to take off when they are wet. I fear it would have made a mess. These are still 10 times better than disposable ones and they lasted all season
Published 1 month ago by TravandAsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using Finis for 2.5 years now, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
I've been using the Finis Boys Swim Diaper for my son since he was 6 months old. You want them to fit a little tightly to hold in #2, should it occur. His swim classes require him to use a non-disposable swim diaper and these have fit the bill nicely. Go with weight rather than age, unless your kid has really chunky thighs. Mine is just now in an XL at almost 3 years and 31#. He's worn the M size for more than a year, being in a pool at least weekly. The elastic and fabric has held up better than my own swimsuit!

From Finis' website, here's the age/size/weight chart.

Size Age Weight
3T 36 mo 34-41#
4T 48 mo 38-45#

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
My son is 2 years old, 36 inches tall and 31lbs. I purchased a diaper from iPlay and it was extremely tight around his legs. So, I was hoping by purchasing a different style or brand, one would fit. Finis worked perfectly. I purchased it in a 4T because the iPlay was a 3T and I was worried it would be too small. The fit is perfect and the diaper is well made. I believe it will last all summer and I plan on purchasing another one today.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is as pictured but a little small, August 5, 2013
Mon (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
The diaper's color and look is true to the picture. But it does run a bit small. My son is 33 lbs. and wearing size 5 diapers. He also currently wears 3T for all clothing and these diapers fit a bit too snug for my liking. We only needed it for a one week vacation so I didn't bother returning it but keep in mind it can run small before purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great swim diaper, January 31, 2013
Bree Johnson (seattle, wa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
The swim diaper works great. I was not sure what size to get for my 8 month old but after reading some of the reviews that said they run small we went with the x-large and it works like a dream

3.0 out of 5 stars they are slim and not noticable when worn under a swimsuit, December 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars size chart is wrong, January 22, 2015
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
The size chart provided is not accurate. I bought a small/3-6 months, which was supposed to be for 9-15 pounds (according to the size chart posted here). I received the correct size, but the packaging and suit both say that it is for 14-17 pounds. That is a big difference. I have a long, skinny 4 month old who weighs 13 pounds. This suit it huge on him, especially the leg holes.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
Perfect under trunks. Came in handy when my son had a stomach ache and it caught everything in the diaper without getting into the pool.would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and stylish, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
Doesn't really show as a diaper swimwear works just great
not as expensive as others seen in catalogs and stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Diaper, July 14, 2014
Jenny (Campbell, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
This 3T diaper fits my 3 year old perfectly. He seems much more comfortable than he was in disposable swim diapers and no waste! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best swim diapers out there!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Finis Boys Swim Diapers (Sports)
My toddler is 20 months, 33 inches tall, and 28lbs. I ordered an XXL since he has slightly chunky legs and these are perfect! I absolutely love the fit and the larger leg holes versus the iplay's! These aren't cutting off his circulation and leaving red marks on my little boy! As a resident southern Californian, I'm sure happy I found this brand!

Finis Boys Swim Diapers