Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 19, 2012
Received my case yesterday. It fits my nexus 7 perfectly! The magnetic sleep/wake feature works great. The stylus is a little light weight but works just fine. The screen protector is a perfect fit and was easy enough to install. The case does not add too much bulk to my tablet and is comfortable to hold. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this bundle package! Great buy at an awesome price!
11 comment98 of 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2012
This leather case is as advertised as far as the color and function are concerned. The gadgets that came with it were a nice perk however the USB cord came without the actual charger. I can't complain about the price although shipping was almost the same cost as the case. The only true complaint I have is that the edges of case cover the face of my device just enough to prohibit one of it's primary functions. Its needs to be about an 1/8 inch smaller on the part of the case that frames the device.
All in all its a good product. If they decrease shipping and handling just a little it's well worth the cost.
11 comment105 of 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2012
I saw the good reviews and figured this was a no-brainer to purchase this for my Nexus 7. My biggest complaint is that when the lid is closed it does not lie flat, it stays like a "speed bump".

EDIT: I got with the company and they sent me a replacement case and it fits perfectly, so I have to say the previous one was a fluke!

They stand behind their product and went above and beyond to please me. Thank you guys!
0Comment56 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
Bought this to protect my birthday present, a 32gb Nexus 7. I spent days and hours reviewing cases, to find one that would best suit me. I sold myself on this one. I read others reviews, and I agree with the following issues:

1) When in landscape, the tablet sinks, almost to the point the camera can't be seen. This alone makes the case worthless for video chat. This goes hand in hand with the inner edges blocking control on the sides of the tablet.
2) The "leather" could use better quality control on the stitching.
3) The stylus (a bonus really) showed wear already on the outer coat. Not something to mark down for, just not something I like in a product.

It's not a bad buy for the price, but I'd hope that the sinking issue wasn't as big of a deal as it is, since the camera and landscape controls get blocked due to this issue.
on September 15, 2012
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!! I have had to revise my rating. The magnets in the case cover interfere with AND DAMAGE the sensors in the tablet used by map applications for spatial awareness - Google Maps's compass mode will render erroneously and the astronomy app will not show the correct sky position or compass direction while the tablet is inside of the case. These effects have lasted a couple of days after even removing the tablet from the case too. At first I thought it was just an inconvenience, but I'm afraid those internal sensors may be permanently damaged just because I tried to protect my tablet while saving a few bucks! Why in the world did they decide to put magnets in this case!!
1212 comments59 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2012
placed my order for my cover on 8/12/12 and received it 8/15/12.... packaged to perfection and all items ordered shipped together and the cover fits my Nexus 7 like a glove
11 comment29 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
The magnets in the case destroyed the screen on my Nexus 7! It killed the brightness of the screen, making it impossible to view anything on it.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2012
I ordered this item set on a late Friday night and received it the next Tuesday. Packing was perfect. The case fits amazingly and the black leather looks snazzy. Some of the reviews have complaints about the screen protector but mine fit perfect and 98 percent of the bubbles are gone. Car charger works like a champ. Don't use the stylus much because it is a 7 inch tablet but very light weight and efficient when in use. I never write reviews but because of the quality and deal that came with my order, I had to share.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
Everytime my daughter tries to use her Google Nexus while it is in this case it freezes up and doesn't work. I'm guessing it has something to do with the magnets. We take it out and it works fine. Save yourself some hassle and buy something else.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this case with high hopes. It failed my expectations. The magnet designed to sleep and wake my nexus 7 is not properly placed in the right location, rendering the case useless. I would not buy this case if you expect the magnet to wake and sleep the nexus.