5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, new, and affordable
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:56 Mins
The case is really nice and portable. I enjoy all the accessible ports and the on/off feature upon closing of the case.
Published on October 16, 2012 by Sully

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product but.....
This leather case is as advertised as far as the color and function are concerned. The gadgets that came with it were a nice perk however the USB cord came without the actual charger. I can't complain about the price although shipping was almost the same cost as the case. The only true complaint I have is that the edges of case cover the face of my device just enough...
Published on September 18, 2012 by Punky

‹ Previous | 1 2 378 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Case! Do Not Buy!, January 14, 2013
I bought this case with high hopes. It failed my expectations. The magnet designed to sleep and wake my nexus 7 is not properly placed in the right location, rendering the case useless. I would not buy this case if you expect the magnet to wake and sleep the nexus.

4.0 out of 5 stars nexus 7, February 24, 2013
I works very well with my nexus 7 tablet except for one thing. When I have new mail or new annoucments and I want to slide down to see them from the top of the tablet the case makes it hard to do that. I have to cruel up the edge in order to open the list of annoucments at top edge of my tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but nice color and quality material, February 11, 2013
It is a little flimsy, but this purple color cover is a very nice color and is made with quality materials. Would buy another if ever needed (I don't anticipate my cover getting damaged or tearing).

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't charge device or take photos without removing from case, February 11, 2013
Good value for the price. Doesn't add much weight and easy to use. Does the job of protecting my device, BUT, the opening for the charging cord is too small so I must remove the device from the case in order to charge it. Also cannot take pictures without removing the device from the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Magnet causes unintentional auto shut down, January 7, 2013
RDee (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FINTIE (Deep Pink) Slim Fit Folio Stand Leather Case Cover for Google Asus Nexus 7 Inch Android Tablet -9 Color Options (Electronics)
My husband gave this to me for Christmas along with my brand new Nexus 7. At first I thought my Nexus 7 was defected and was dismay I would have to return it for an exchange. What was happening was that my screen would go black (while in the middle of use), and when I swipe the screen, it would show me the lock screen, and when I swipe the screen again, it would just keep bouncing back to and remaining stuck at the lock screen. I would have to reboot my tablet to get back to my app. After extensive research online, I've found that this glitch was actually caused by covers with magnets! It seems when you have the flap folded back, and the magnet is touching the back of your device, it sometimes would cause your tablet to shut down. I read that this shut-down feature was intented for the closing of the cover to auto shut down the device, however, they made the strength of the magnet too strong (or the back part of the cover too thin) to cause this undesirable side effect. So now I read in bed with the flap just dangling off to the side and the problem I was having with my Nexus went away. However, it does make it very inconvenient when you are trying to use your tablet for reading, sketching, or anytime when you rather hold your tablet vs. using the stand.

I wanted to like this product since it was a gift but I don't think I can tolerate the awkward hold the magnet problem has caused for very much longer. I would not recommend this product until they fix the magnet problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pink!, February 8, 2013
The quailty was excellent! Better than I had anticipated for the price. I like the fact that it has different positions so I can set it on the counter while making supper and watch videos

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, February 6, 2013
great value, but I had to modify it a l;ittle to allow for the gestures that start off the screen. As it comes, you cannot get your finger on the screen at the frame area where you have to start some gestures. A little cutting fixed this. great value though

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim Folio, February 4, 2013
This is a nice quality folio, but it doesn't exactly fit my tablet. The hole for the camera isn't where it should be, but I am still able to use it, so I guess I just need to read the statements about the article more closely next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, January 5, 2013
I do not like this product at all. The way ir folds to stand up was a good idea. But, it doesnt work. I stil have to hold it. The pieces are too large around the face. To get the menu to pull down I have to lift the lip of the case put my fibger up underneath and hope I get the menu the first time. Annoyed!

2.0 out of 5 stars major design flaw, December 24, 2012
Love the pink color,lightweight case. Useless however, in the landscape view. Cannot reach the bar on top to be able to slide down the menu. Can only access the buttons and menus in portrait view. Otherwise, I have to remove the case to reach the outermost margins of the nexus 7.

‹ Previous | 1 2 378 | Next ›