Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Snap Lock Bead Shapes, 12 Colorful Beads
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2012
I thought this toy would at least make a ring.
It doesn't. There aren't enough beads. Just as
you snap one the other side comes out. To make
this a good toy you would need to purchase 2.
on December 30, 2010
I was surprised how difficult it was to pull apart and push together the beads and it's recommended age is 6+ mos. My one-yr-old is very strong for her age and she is unable to push or pull them. The only use they get is her chewing on them.
on May 5, 2016
They are exactly what I needed for my son's at-home Occupational Therapy. The only issue is that they come un-done. He gets very upset when the beads don't stay attached and it seems to happen really often when he is playing with them. The upside to that is that these are really easy to "snap" together... they just don't "lock" the way the name would imply. You can't beat the price though!!!!
on December 14, 2013
I ordered two of these so my granddaughter could make a circle that would not just pop apart, as would be the case with only 12. Much to my surprise, one box was shapes and the other was vehicles, though both were pop apart beads. Because the beads shaped like vehicles come apart much more easily than the ones in a variety of shapes, even a circle of 24, will not easily stay together. However, the point of the purchase was to give a little girl with difficulty push small beads together, a chance to hold large beads with her whole hand and use the force of her whole hand and arm strength to push them together and know success. They are bright and colorful and met the needs for which they were purchased.
on June 9, 2015
These are nothing like what I was hoping. It's like the 50 cent store knock-off crappy version of the kind we had when we were kids. The connectors are so poorly made that they don't stay together. The plastic seemed cheap. I returned these.
on March 15, 2015
Such a fun toy for babies and toddlers and good quality too. The baby loves chewing on them and the toddler loves pulling it apart and trying to put it back...great for building motor skills and teaching colors, etc. Very nice toy!
on January 1, 2015
I have two autistic children and they both love these. One loves that he can snap them together and then shake them around without them falling off. The other loves that he can fill them with water and that he can carry them by sticking his fingers in the holes.
on May 4, 2015
I ordered the old fashioned shaped Snap Lock beads and received the vehicle shaped beads, and I double checked my order to see if I had ordered wrong. Needless to say I was not happy and returned them.
on January 15, 2015
Many parents are giving kids electronics and ignoring functional toys that build fine and gross motor skills, like this toy. As a result I'm hearing of children needing therapy who shouldn't. My son needs therapy for a physical delay and the therapist uses these and the car shaped ones but they are important for all kids and I'm glad I have them for my younger son. It will take time for them to be able to push the beads together and pull them apart but they will get it. I have another set so I can't speak too much about this set not forming a ring but my other set won't either so I'm adding these on. Don't overlook the simple toys, kids need them more than we think, they have time for the tablets (nothing against interactive electronic toys, we have those, but these sorts of toys do more). and not needing batteries is a plus!
on July 9, 2011
I ordered the "Snap-lock Beads Fun Shapes", which are shown as various geometric shapes in the accompanying photo. What I received were the vehicle-shaped beads (a different product). I didn't return these since they were ordered as a gift, and there's nothing wrong with the beads, but it was disappointing not to receive the right item.
55 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse