Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
votes
In short- Yes. -- But-- it does not fit directly on the camera body directly- it fits on one of your existing lenses for that camera which has a 58mm lens cap/ filter - it skews on to the end.
Dec 26, 2012 by pet person
vote
Standing in the same position, you'll capture a wider image with this lens than without. I'm not convinced that it's 50% more, though. There is some noticeable blurring around the edges and even the center of the image is not quite as sharp as without this lens attached, if you zoom in to the picture in post-processing.
Mar 26, 2013 by Pro Consumer
vote
yes it actually works pretty well,once you figure out how to insatll it.after i did i felt really stupid.
Feb 12, 2013 by FOZ
votes
You attach the lens to the canon lens already attached to your camera. I put the 18-55 lens on and screwed the fish eye lens onto that. It took me a while to figure it out! It's cool too.
Apr 13, 2012 by S. Gorham
votes
zoom in a little bit. At the low end of your 18-55 in a small space (indoors) you most likely won't see a lot of difference- take it outside and turn it up to 55 and I promise you'll notice something!
Dec 26, 2012 by pet person
votes
No you would need a version that fits the 52mm filter threads that the 50mm1.8 has. There were different versions of the fisheye available or use step down rings; 58mm-52. This version comes with a S7=45.7mm to 58mm stepup ring in the package Hope this helps. Ric
Apr 17, 2014 by Richard G Thiem
votes
This is what you should have received: 1) a small drawstring bag to hold it all 2) a lens (the macro) that attaches to 3) the fisheye lens 4) a thin metal ring (the adapter) 5) lens cap for outer lens 6) lens cap for attaching end The macro and fisheye come attached, it may seem like a single lens. If you didn't get 4), you need to contact the seller. If you have a ring that has "58-46mm" printed anywhere, that's #4): attach it to your main lens like you'd attach a filter, and screw the 2) onto that. This isn't a substitute for your main 58mm lens, it's an extension. It doesn't fit directly on the body of your camera, it goes on the end of your lens. If you didn't get the 58-46mm ring and the seller is unresponsive, Google "58-46mm adapter ring." They're not expensive, and are pretty available from anywhere.
Mar 25, 2013 by Justin Moore
votes
This comes with an adapter ring so it should fit. I have a 58 mm lens so be sure to purchase the correct size for your lens (52 mm, 58 mm, etc.)
Nov 25, 2013 by Todd M. Grivetti
votes
I figure it probably would. It screws on like a filter to your already existing lens. So, just order it with the adapter for the lens size you need. The regular lens I use is a 58 mm, and when I ordered this, I made sure to order that size so you get the right adapter ring. Then, u just screw it right now. If you have a 55mm, just order THAT size. It's cheaper & more portable than an actual full fisheye for SLR. It's great for using in winter, and autumn, breaking up too many strait lines, and is great with city landscapes, especially winter, and in gray-scale. It also gives a great GLASS refraction look to the light, and gives unique distortions to your images. Great if you want a macob, dark, or Goth look, and many others. Experiment frequently.
Nov 4, 2013 by Kandice K. Zimbleman-wang
votes
Mine does that too not sure why but it doesn't seem to affect the pictures and it doesn't come off so I kept mine.
Dec 17, 2013 by Allyson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers