Whether you aim to be a better athlete, just look like one, or desire some fitness results altogether different, this book gives you real-world conditioning strategies you can use, now and always. As you read through this text, you'll discover:
- Thirty-four key exercises to increase your athletic strength & flexibility;
- Exactly the right exercise zones to get you burning the most bodyfat;
- A seasonal planning framework that lets you turn ordinary workouts into consistent, progressive training successes;
- Simple eating & sleeping patterns that ensure you recover faster from exercise, feel more rested, and remain lean, focused, and confident;
- Potent self-hypnosis guidelines that allow you to harness and direct your vast, underlying reserves of mental power; and much more!
Since the mid 1980s, Christopher Drozd has relied on his less-is-more style of training to improve the fitness, figures, and physiques of hundreds of individuals— some you've heard of, most you haven't— in and around Hollywood, CA. What's more, he lives his Method. Now, in FITNESS, straight-up Christopher reveals what it is he does, so you can do it, too!
"A top Los Angeles trainer, multi-sport athlete, and fitness columnist with decades of success stories, Drozd lays out a practical and challenging game plan that, unlike any other, covers both the physical and mental sides of getting, and staying in shape." — Roy M. Wallack, Fitness Columnist, Los Angeles Times
"[This book] presents lots of revealing facts and suggestions, which can easily be implemented into existing fitness programs..." — Nicholas Romanov, Founder of Pose Method