Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Thinsulate Chenille Thermal Winter/Ski Hat (3M 40g)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2014
This is a warm hat, I start to get hot and usually have to remove it for a bit if it's not absolutely freezing outside. I have a small head (can't fit normal adult baseball caps). So I usually roll the bottom up a bit, unfortunately it seems to have a seam right where it naturally folds so that becomes visible. Shouldn't be a problem if your head is a "normal" size.

Would recommend to stay warm. Brown Color was true to photo.
on February 15, 2015
What a deal on a great hat!!! This hat is almost too warm. I wear this hat when I'm out shoveling (which is a lot in New England). The fit is perfect and it stays put when I'm wearing it. If there's a con, it's that I have to wash my hair when I come back in the house because I was sweating while shoveling. Not a con in my book.
on January 31, 2016
My son loves this hat and so do I! It is nice and thick. It does to be a one size fits all kind of beenie. It seems as if it will grow with him for a few years. I like how this is the only hat on earth my son does not mind keeping it on his head.

Do I recommend? Absolutely, for the price and size, you can't beat it!
on December 1, 2014
The hat is VERY thick; I'll only wear it on extra COLD days.

The "Raspberry" color is a dark purple, and the outer tag - an eyesore - can be safely removed with time and patience..
on November 12, 2014
I am so excited I chose to search on Amazon for my new gloves & hat. The reviews are spot on! Both the hat and Floso gloves are extra warm - perfect for the below freezing temps in Illinois! I just wish each were also water resistant. Hat fits a little snug, but is stretching perfectly! GREAT VALUE!!
on January 29, 2014
As cold as it was in Chicago last winter, this hat kept me very warm. If you have a very small head, this may be too large. The color is perfect!
on February 21, 2015
Love this hat! Perfect for on the mountain ski days, stays put , covers your ears and keeps you warm. I can stop my search for the perfect hat because I found it!
on March 11, 2014
The young lady that I purchased this for loved it and it got to her at a perfect time. The temperatures had dropped and she need something to keep her head warm.
on January 16, 2015
I love this hat...it is soooo warm and soft.....great quality and looks great....you will not regret purchasing this hat....and the price is a crazy bargain!!!
on January 8, 2015
Although it's a bit snug (or maybe I have a big head!), the hat is very warm. I love the chenille on the outside and the fleece lining inside.