Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2014
These gloves are quite nice--the style is just what I was looking for. But they are small. I have an average-sized hand, and I usually have no trouble with gloves in the department stores being too small. But these gloves are snug (short-ish) in the fingers, and the heel of the glove doesn't quite reach the end of the heel of my hand. I can wear the glove, but it just feels a little off. I hope this helps anyone unsure about sizing.
on January 16, 2014
Love these! Very comfortable and warm. They are not waterproof, however, so not the best choice for packing snowballs!

Kim Smith - Louisville, KY
on March 19, 2014
These gloves are comfortable and they keep your hands warm until it gets into the teens and below. They are nice and flexible so you can move in them and also tuck them away when not in use.
Overall for the price, a fantastic buy.
on May 23, 2014
Bought these for Christmas gifts, but they didn't arrive until after the holiday, but they are the warmest gloves and came in handy with our horrible Chicago winter.
on June 21, 2014
If you want warm, thick, snuggly gloves, these are perfect. I bought them because I had coveted someone else's. My hands are very hard to keep warm and these do the job. I got them on sale during the off season, and they were a steal. The shipping takes a little while, but they are well worth the wait.
on April 14, 2014
It seems we are all going through earth changes. Winters are more WINTRY. I bought these gloves for the SOUTH. Although they do run a little small, these are well made, and warm and protective. Please consider these gloves for your truck or car, just in case you are stranded during these odd polar conditions throughout the United States. You just may save yourself from frostbite!
on February 6, 2014
I really needed a pair of gloves. I took a chance and ordered these. I am so glad I did. I can't believe how nice and warm they are. The price is very cheap.
on February 27, 2015
good for the price, but i have to double up with another pair of gloves to walk my dog, and my hands still get cold. i'm still searching for the perfect pair of dog-walking gloves (any ideas, please share!)
on December 18, 2015
I bought this pair for my wife and I got the men's. I was looking for the thickest fleece gloves I could find. That they also have 40gm Thinsulate is a great bonus. Probably the warmest and most comfortable gloves I've ever owned, and for a low price. Only drawback is that these are shipped from the UK so be patient.
on March 17, 2014
Liked so much I ordered a black pair for when the stylish red won't match. Still not warm enough fingers for deep winter, but beautiful style & quality pelt-like smooth heavy fleece thick sport gloves (not dress gloves) with USA 3M Thinsulate lining & Velcro cuff tighteners, most stylish such I've seen & great price.

--Just be careful don't pull Velcro base up instead of its top tab (I'll have to mend edge of mine pulled by mistake by thick-fingered other gloved hand); & not waterproof for snowballs.--

Thicker & less flexible than regular or dress gloves, of course, but warmer than wearing two pairs of knit gloves I was doing after battery operated gloves under $100 didn't do it. I use one of the cheap thin knit gloves as a liner in these gloves for extra warmth in deep winter. Walking w/ large hubby can still (barely) hold my hand, & he likes the gloves too :) Thanks UK & USA