Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 17, 2013
Perfect fingerless gloves for women. I have tried multiple other pairs and they were either too big (for men) or too small (for children). Wish I would have ordered sooner. Would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality pair of fingerless gloves. Almost forgot, they are also warm!
on February 20, 2013
I wasn't expecting much for a 3-pack at less than 3 bucks, but these gloves are great! They cover from below my wrist to the middle of my fingers, and they're warm and roomy enough not to feel restrictive. The ends are not rough or ravel-prone and they look great. Can't believe I got such a great product for such a low price.
on December 4, 2013
Nice quality! The knit is tight and fairly thick. The ribbing around the wrist is snug and my fingers are 3/4 covered. There is still enough finger exposed to easily type (as I am at this very momento). I am really pleased with these for their price, they were a STEAL. Even though they shipped from the UK, they arrived to me in less than 2 weeks (same time as the rest of my USA Amazon order). I highly recommend these for anyone who suffers cold hands and fingers in the winter time YET needs to be able to type!

PS...my hands are a standard size medium but I feel these would fit a small (not snug) and a large. However, the ribbing in the wrists will stretch just fine, but may leave rib marks.

1 YEAR UPDATE: They are still going strong! Little fabric piling "balls" that I have to pick off, but just like a sweater. They are still fitted, haven't stretched out and of course warm. I don't have any thread unraveling either. Debating buying another pair as I love these gloves. I keep this pair next to my computer ;)
on December 17, 2013
Bought these as a gift for my sister and she loves them! Says they fit great and keep your hands pretty warm, so I bought more!

Update!:

I bought some for myself and just wanted to give a more update review.

I love them! Here is what you need to know though:

1) I think they stay pretty true to the color, at least my maroon-ish ones are.

2) I have medium-longish hands for a girl and they fit PERFECTLY! They end about an inch away from the tip of my finger. So if you have small/petite hands, this glove may not be for you...unless you only want like .5 an inch of your finger showing.

3) They are really warm actually. The material seems pretty sturdy - not too thick and not too thin :)

Overall I am really happy with this purchase!!
on May 20, 2013
They do pick up lint quickly and are a little rough but they're quite nice nonetheless. Your generic black fingerless gloves that lend sufficient warmth on cold days but leave your fingers free to do their business.
on November 4, 2013
They're perfect for people that want to have gloves on but need their fingertips for their phone, ipod, tablet, or whatever. The quality of these are pretty awesome for the price. I thought that these would have been a lot thinner than they are.
on December 20, 2012
These were very warm and comfortable, and the fingerless tips make it easier for driving, opening doors, using a cell phone, etc.
on March 12, 2014
My office stays very cold no matter what the outside temp is. My hands would get very cold if I sat at my desk typing for any period of time. These are thick and very comfortable. I have slightly longer fingers than most, and there's plenty of bare finger left for typing while still covering most of my hand. The cut off comes right up to the first knuckle. There were a few loose strings, nothing some scissors couldn't make quick work of.
on November 20, 2013
These gloves are what I expected. Warm, finger length is perfect. They cover the parts of my hands that are cold and that's important yet they allow me to have the fingers exposed so I can do things without the knitted part stopping me.
on October 26, 2014
I am a guy with hands the size of most women's and these fit me well. They really look like unisex gloves as long as you don't get the wrong color.

It does look like they made a normal glove and just cut the tips of. Meaning that there is no stitching to close the finger holes. Most likely will have to buy a new pair every other winter.

The actual material is very warm though.