5.0 out of 5 stars Flowing Velvet Moistureing, January 9, 2014
This review is from: FLOWING VELVET 7.0 oz Moisturizing Lotion By FLOWING VELVET (Misc.)
As a second generation user of Flowing Velvet Lotion I was happy to locate it on Amazon. Flowing Velvet was developed sometime around WWII for the women flying open cockpit airplanes. For years the name Jacqueline Cochran was added to it but was dropped as different companies bought the formula. Flowing Velvet was meant for high altitude skin protection which makes it perfect for use in Colorado. It is both light and not sticky on the skin but one does now need to use a separate product for SPF protection. At one time there also was Flowing Velvet Night Cream that was just heavy enough but also let ones skin breath. The cream has now disappeared. There are probably more baby boomer women that would love some company to find the formulas and bring back the line.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!, April 18, 2014
I've been using this product daily since I was a teenager and now, at seventy five, not a wrinkle to be found!

5.0 out of 5 stars flowing velvet - the fountain of youth, July 29, 2012
Joan L. Adler (Northridge, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
My mother swears by this moisturizer! She is 92 and looks like 80! Her skin is gorgeous and she has been using this product for at least 30 years! I can only find it online....but she insists that there is nothing better on the market - so I keep buying Flowing Velvet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flowing Velvet, October 14, 2013
I have used this moisturizing lotion on my face morning and night for decades. I have always been told I look younger than my age. It is not irritating and does not cause blemishes. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for having this product...hard to find, April 23, 2012
Flowing Velvet is extremely hard to find now days, thanks for having it. I order it for my 88 year old friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will continue to use Flowing Velvet, August 31, 2014
This is an excellent moisturizing lotion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 15, 2014