5.0 out of 5 stars It lovely nice looking
When I saw a price my thought was that could be no good, but it work nice and is really cute, I love it, normally I like to match my accesories with my wearing color, but I go with this watch even not is matching with what I wearing.
Published 12 months ago by Ingris Rosso

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy.
This watch came with the second hand unattached and there was some kind of glue or something sticky on the white band. Complete waste of time even for a cheap watch. You think someone would have noticed during packaging.
Published 9 months ago by RODNEY

5.0 out of 5 stars It lovely nice looking, August 29, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gold Tone Crystal Accented Leather Womens Watch FMDCT260 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 12, 2013
This watch is really pretty and looks so nice on your wrist!!!! I highly recommend this to anyone; it's a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars not expensive at all, and its pretty fancy !, July 3, 2013
pretty Cheap and looks awesome and fancy, i do recommend this to every one who like fancy watches, my sister loves it !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 6, 2013
Nice looking watch, stylish, fits well and good price! Would recommend this watch to anyone! Very good service as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 9, 2014
The sizing is great. Its very cute and casual. Hope this comment help you :-) !! I like it because you can wear it any time!

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch not working, October 29, 2013
If you could find something more expensive maybe u should go for it... This one is cute and my fiancée loves the way it looks but that's it.

Its not real leather plus it isn't working

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, October 11, 2013
Love it just what I expected love the butterfly on it the color blends in just right I recommend it to any one

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, October 8, 2013
For less than 10 dollars i would say its ok, a present for my auntie but for now its not working and my guess it could be battery, once i replace the battery will see how it goes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks rather real., October 4, 2013
We were not optimistic about this watch, but when it arrived, we both loved it. And, it looks very real too.

Rate and Discover Movies