Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 29, 2013
When I saw a price my thought was that could be no good, but it work nice and is really cute, I love it, normally I like to match my accesories with my wearing color, but I go with this watch even not is matching with what I wearing.
on September 4, 2013
This watch is not a water resistant I dont know why is listed on the product description as "Water resistant depth

100 Feet"....false description I dont think this even allowed according to the amazon rules
on May 29, 2014
Wear it every day. A bit large for a smaller wrist but it has multiple holes to adjust. I have mine set to the almost the tighest and it works great. The leather is starting to scratch a little but probably because I do wear it daily. For the money it's fabulous and looks good too!
on August 31, 2013
I was quite impressed with the packing and the box it came inside, but for my surprised it came with the glass cracked, and does not work at all... there is no way the watch would've broken in the box, it was sent it to me already like that, I don't understand why they would do that , very disappointed and angry!
review image
on May 15, 2014
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL WATCH FOR THE PRICE. LOOKS SO EXPENSIVE. I HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS EVERY TIME I WEAR IT. THE BAND LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE REAL LEATHER.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMED THIS WATCH. A GREAT GIFT FOR ANY LADY..
on July 3, 2013
pretty Cheap and looks awesome and fancy, i do recommend this to every one who like fancy watches, my sister loves it !!!!
on June 6, 2013
Nice looking watch, stylish, fits well and good price! Would recommend this watch to anyone! Very good service as well!
on December 2, 2013
I was a lil worried ordering this product because of how cheap in price it was... usually you get what you pay for but this product is absolutely gorgeous and looks a lot more expensive then it really is.... and shipped superfast Thank you Amazon!!!
on January 31, 2014
I was a little concerned about buying this watch, but I am so glad I did! It looks great, matches most of my outfits, comes with a manufacturer warranty, and is of good quality. I purchased an identical watch for a friend who loved mine and she wears hers almost every day.
on April 20, 2014
this watch is very beautiful and looks expensive for its price. the only thing is that it didn't come with batteries. I had to go to a watch place and have them put batteries on it. other than that it was gorgeous and I loved it