4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, band feels very cheap
Good
1) Can't tell it is a cheap watch by looking at it
2) the coloring and dial actually work
3) Price is really good
4) Girlfriend and other people tell me it looks nice

Bad
1) Doesn't do it for me (Styling looks better online
2) band has a strange like feeling

Overall - Great to buy if you want a cheap watch to go out...
Published 16 months ago by Shaun Santos

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Fairly cheap but still good looking watch, functions fine, however changing the size proved very difficult even with the proper tools. The pins in the band are very hard to remove.
Published 17 months ago by Evan Bross

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, band feels very cheap, March 12, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
Good
1) Can't tell it is a cheap watch by looking at it
2) the coloring and dial actually work
3) Price is really good
4) Girlfriend and other people tell me it looks nice

Bad
1) Doesn't do it for me (Styling looks better online
2) band has a strange like feeling

Overall - Great to buy if you want a cheap watch to go out with and don't care if you lose it.
Would probably buy another one maybe not same design.

--Not a Fossil-- Don't know why it gets tagged as a Fossil---

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, February 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, February 19, 2014
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
I put 5 stars because it arrived in perfect condition, came with support and a nice box with instructions and warranty certificate. I like the design, Casio is also an excellent brand, which supports clock falls and bumps. I recommend the product because it is excellent, it has a great design, it's also very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive looking watch, October 19, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
Looks nice and expensive, comes in a nice box. will make a great Christmas gift. looks like the images shown on website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, September 22, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
For the price, this is a fantastic watch - looks and feels very nice. No one would guess that it's $10 just by looking at it. Lots of people on here have been saying that the band links are difficult to remove, but I found that with a proper kit (you can find one on here for $4, it's an add-on item) I had no problem removing and replacing bands until it fit snugly on my wrist. At first I thought that the time adjustment knob was broken, but it turns out you just have to get your fingernails under it and pull it out, then turn it to adjust the time, then push it back in once you've adjusted it correctly. The only thing that could be better about this watch is the clasp - it's a simple fold-over clasp and not too high of quality, so I can see it weakening over time and becoming loose / not staying clasped. But for the price you can't ask for much more, so I'm not complaining - it works, for now.

[UPDATE]: I've noticed one other critical problem with this watch - the time you have it set to randomly sets itself forward or back a random amount of time once every so often. I'm thinking this is triggered by shock to the watch, or it could just be random - but this is too critical of a flaw for me to not lower my rating one star, despite how good the value of this watch is. It could be that mine is faulty, I saw one other reviewer who had the same problem though. Would love to hear from others who own this watch to see if they have this problem, because if anyone doesn't then I'm going to return mine and get a new one in hopes of getting one without this flaw. If FMD could fix this I would gladly pay twice the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks/feels like Expensive watch, September 5, 2013
PA Resident (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
Durable; works; accurate; solid; removable links/customizable band.

You know exactly what you are getting. A $10 watch that looks professional and nice, but you don't have to fret over loosing it at a bachelor party or getting it scratched up at the beach.

That being said, I have had this thing through 4 weddings this summer, bachelor parties, and many rambunctious outings with friends, throw it in my bag for the trip home, no special care - and it still works. no complaints here!

FYI, it is a little on the heavier side for a watch IMO, but I feel it kind of adds to the "quality." I don't mind it, probably just notice b/c I'm used to my light ironman watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, June 5, 2013
J. amore (Brooklyn, New York, U.S) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
So far so good. Honestly in my opinion the watch looks better in person than online and it does not feel cheap on the wrist. The watch band does not feel cheap in my opinion and i wouldn't expect something great anyway for $10.00 with free two day amazon prime shipping. I will add to the comment in a week on how the watch holds up. So far i think its a great deal, especially for ten dollars.

So its been a week and a day and i definitely think the watch still deserves 5 stars. The watch has been dropped(from about 3ft), bumped into furniture, in the rain, and it still works and looks perfect. There are no blemishes on the watches face and no scratched or chipped paint along the band. It still keeps perfect time (i have not had to change or set the time at all), and the knob for changing the time seems to be in tact. One problem i did have with the watch was taking out some of the links in the band. This was extremely difficult and this should not have taken as long as it took me shrink the band to my size wrist (i have removed links from other watches). You will almost definitely have to take out at least a couple of links as the watch band is huge. It did not even originally fit my brothers wrist and he does not have small wrists. With that being the only minor problem the watch itself is still great and definitely still worth about $10 with free shipping for amazon prime members. I actually plan on getting this same watch in the silver color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Piece!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
You can't go wrong for the price of this beautiful watch. I really love this watch! It looks great, keeps perfect time and is just a no brainer as far as buying it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont do it!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
I opened this watch and set the time,, it was 2:00 pm , I looked at it a few seconds later and it read 6:00 pm, the slightest bump or shake of my hand and it would go out of time. A minute or so later I threw it in the garbage,, not sure what time it was. NOT a fossil watch,, stay away from this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 2, 2013
This review is from: FMD Gunmetal Gold Accented Mens Watch FMDM249 (Watch)
Looks nice and works good.. The best Ten bucks I've spent on a watch I use it for work and tend to bang it around a little. Still holding up!!

Rate and Discover Movies