Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FMD Keyfob Watch JMZRT15050F10
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 8, 2012
It is the kind of thing you'd buy in the one dollar store. Very shabby material and it is even bruised, such is the workmanship. It was shipped ok, and they tell you to return it if not satisfied but it isn't worth my time to return it, and so I threw it in the trash.
on October 6, 2012
This watch does not work. It loses 5 to 10 minutes a week. This is the first time I've ever bought a watch that could not keep time. Do not buy this watch.
on September 14, 2011
After two weeks the second hand somehow fell off - now it is useless - it looked good and I thought I would get quite a bit of use out of it - I guess maybe it was a flook of some kind but it is of no use any more -
on November 17, 2015
我来自中国!非常喜欢这个产品!也喜欢在美国亚马逊购买商品!似乎成了一种习惯!感谢美国人民,感谢上帝!
I'm from China. Like this product very much! Also like to buy goods in the United States of america! It seems to be a habit! Thank the people of the United States, thank god!
on December 24, 2012
This watch must have been sitting around for a long time!!

The key-chain part is rusty!! I have never purchased an old rusty product from Amazon before!!

And the thing was DOA. The watch doesn't work. The battery probably died years ago, while it was sitting in the warehouse.
on January 29, 2013
I paid so little for this watch. I really couldn't downgrade it too much given the price. I bought two of them. They do the job -sort of. Neither of the ones I have keep very accutate time. They lose five to ten minutes a day. I tried new batteries and still they lose time. But still, they are good enough. I don't like a wrist watch and instead clip one of these to a belt loop. I go through two or three watches a year. Nothing I do is time critical down to the second, so I set the watch in the morning and don't worry that it loses time throughout the day.
on July 12, 2013
Awesome inexpensive gift to give away, to anyone on holidays

PROS
◘ tells time
◘ connects handily to keychains
◘ provides entertainment when handed to random strangers in the mall still in the box when you tell them not to shake it and its a clock

Cons
◘ nothing very nifty gift
on October 7, 2012
!!! Excellent Watch, I am very satisfied with this purchase,I have owned this watch for several weeks and I haven't had a single issue with it. It looks really nice; good clear face.

After 2 weeks this watch stopping work no matter what I do. I am very disappointment.
on December 27, 2012
on August 24, 2012
i bought it not expecting much, and it surprised me. i have had it for a few months already and it has not broken yet. im a very clusmy person and it takes a beating with counters.