4.0 out of 5 stars Good light, April 10, 2013
This review is from: FOURSEVENS Quark Tactical AAČ /QT2A Black Finish / Cool White LED; 2XAA; 205 Lumens (Misc.)
Chose light for camping / emergency situations.
bright light, and good moonlight setting that will come in very handy.
I note that you can only set this flashlight for two available settings at a time.
Does not offer a choice for immediate access to all settings which is somewhat limiting.
Also - batteries are not seated perfectly and there is a "rattle" when you shake the light.
Overall, good versatility, lots of extras w/ light, e.g. lanyard, belt attachment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little lights, August 31, 2013
For the price, I havent seen a better light. The programming of these lights is a little odd, and I have seen sure fires that are brighter, but for the total package of price, brightness, functionality, size, an quality, nothing better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light, July 13, 2013
There are a lot of great reviews on the site regarding this flashlight therefore I'll keep mine short. Its an extremely nice light easy-to-use and I would certainly buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little light, January 23, 2013
I got this for my dad for Christmas, he loves the light. He is very rough on tools when he is working, he is a mechanic, but I don't think that even he will break this one. Also the greatest thing is the simplicity of the light, you program two of your favorite modes into it and then just by loosening or tightening the head you can select between the two. I love that you always know what mode it is going to come on it. Other lights I have and have used you have to cycle through different modes to find the one you want and if you turn it off and then back on right away you will have to cycle again which just makes it a pain in the but, especially when they come on in strobe while in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Package, Large Punch, October 31, 2013
For such a small flashlight, the amount of light produced is amazing. It outdoes any larger maglite any day. Design is sturdy. rugged, and feels like it will last a long time. Usage is simple with the insertion of batteries easy and changing between the different modes no problem, especially just by feel.

Love this flashlight and it always accompanies me on camping and hiking trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, April 21, 2013
I keep this light in my pocket everywhere I go, and it's been very useful. I've dropped it a few times on concrete and in water (on purpose) and it had absolutely no problems whatsoever afterwards. The light is very bright, and it throws the beam a great distance. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4seven QT2A-2xAA, April 11, 2013
Very bright light using two AA batteries, very trim .90 inches in diameter. I set the let for a high beam and for a low beam. So far it is what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great performance but a bit large and heavy for day to day carry, March 20, 2013
Fltactical (FL United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted something for everyday carry that threw over 150 lumens and could be easily adjusted to under 30 lumens. This fits the bill perfectly. The large size makes daily carry a bit tedious but the programmable settings make the technology worth the ounces. The quark 123 tactical would be a good alternate choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars EDC for 6 months, October 14, 2012
I have carried this light on my person every day for the last six months and I love it! I bought it as a replacement for a zebralight which I managed to lose. I figured I'd get something with 2aa's for better battery life. One tip: always use the lithium AA's they are so much lighter and last quite a bit longer as well, I'd say Fenix did an excellent job on this light.

Rate and Discover Movies