Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 24, 2013
I bought these because it said the lenses were 58mm wide. They aren't. They're the same size as my 52mm aviators. Something also worth noting-- these shades are ridiculously dark. You won't see much even in a brightly lit room. POLARIZED sunglasses aren't even this dark. Don't purchase these, I regret that I did.
on June 6, 2013
I only wear aviator sunglasses, (cause I look ridiculously good in them...) and I was looking for some new cheap ones that I wouldn't mind breaking or losing while on a camping trip. I purchased these because I like the look of them in the picture. The picture shows a pair with a brownish tint that isn't mirrored. The description however says FULL MIRROR Mirrored. Obviously one of them was wrong. Unfortunately for me, it was the picture. They are still a nice pair of inexpensive aviators but I don't like the mirrored look on sunglasses so these are not the pair for me.
on August 8, 2013
These are like toy sunglasses. I didn't expect them to be much different than that. The glasses in the pic are nothing like what I got. There is no way to see thru them like the pic shows. The mirror is very much a mirror on the outside.
Looking out they are SUPER dark. Way darker than any other pair of sunglasses I have worn. I only got them to make up the difference in the free shipping I needed for another item I ordered. They werent expensive, so I'm not mad. I will wear them on halloween or something
on November 29, 2015
These sunglasses were lousy quality. I purchased them, excited to have aviators that didn't cost as much as the ones at Target tend to, and was pleased that they seemed relatively lightweight and sturdy. One week goes by, they're bent completely out of shape (even with proper storage) and do nothing to block out light; if anything, they allow more light to bounce off my face and into the lenses, making me constantly see the reflection of my own face. Very distracting, very poorly designed.
on May 22, 2015
These glasses were a great deal for the price. They are not the same quality as my ray ban's but I wasn't expecting that for the great price I paid. The look is great and the lenses are the correct size as the indicated 58mm. The glasses are slightly curved, and thus adjustments of the nosepads were necessary. The metal holding the nosepads is very mobile and bendable which was nice, but might break down the road if adjustments continue to be made. I gave these glasses a 4 out of 5 because of the bang for the buck. Overall I was very satisfied with these affordable glasses.
on February 5, 2016
The mirror coating is soft and easily scratched. The lens optics are not true, there appears to be a minor wavy situation.

They are inexpensive; the view through the lens is dark [as I wanted] but the quality will make them back-up sun glasses.
on November 2, 2015
Flexible hinges so the ear pieces won't get stretched, ultra clear lenses & lightweight. A new cleaning cloth/bag was more than I expected & was a welcomed accessory. VERY impressed with the overall quality of the sunglasses, especially when I was only using them as part of a Halloween costume.
on November 13, 2015
Great glasses. The hinges feel sturdy, the pouch is amazing because you can use it to clean the lens.

My pair does have a couple of small air bubbles from what can only guess is the reflective film that cannot be forced out, but for the price I can't complain.
on October 5, 2014
You get what you pay for. I never buy expensive glasses anymore because I bang them up always. These are your avg quality glasses that you would find at lets say a Marshall's or gap store. No one will be impressed by them but they do the job. They are really a 3 star but for the price that bumps them a little. If you are using these for poker or whatever, your eyes are seen through in these. They are lightweight so don't bother ears or nose at all.
on November 16, 2015
These are garbage sunglasses for garbage people. They are not polarized and are so dark that I almost hit cars in parking lots. Avoid at all costs.

They do look nice, though. Good for a police officer Halloween costume, but that's about it.