4.0 out of 5 stars Good fruitcake, high price
I love Amazon, and my husband loves this fruitcake. But it is only $2.68 at Walmart this year, and can be purchased in the store or on line.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fruit but not much flavor
A good product but nothing like the fruit cakes I remember eating as a kid during the holiday season. I got the bug and wanted one, purchased this, and it's been OK but nothing like I was hoping for.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Knecht

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fruitcake, high price, December 10, 2013
This review is from: FRUIT CAKE Boxed -1 lb Regular Recipe Claxton Fruitcake (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, October 20, 2009
Jerome Reich (Schaumburg, IL United States) - See all my reviews
It is what I wanted. Loaded with tender dried fruit and nuts. I'll order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fruitcake, December 18, 2013
L. A. Wright (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
I know we lovers of Fruitcake are few. And there are many versions of fruitcake out there. Sometimes it is hard to find the one I like, but this was it. Lot and lots of candied fruit. A great treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Fruit Cake loaded with fruit and Nuts, April 24, 2012
This is a sizeable rectangular shaped one pound fruit cake eazy to slice; and can be kept in the refrigerator for a goodly period of time, which keeps it available for immediate snack when the desire arises. Best fruit cake I have ever had.

4.0 out of 5 stars fruitcake, March 18, 2013
I was delicious. thinking of ordering another. I just may, if they have them in stock. I'll have to wait til after the 3rd first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, March 7, 2013
This is the best fruit cake I have tasted. Just the right size for our small family. Very rich in flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, May 2, 2013
J. Hernandez "hard worker" (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I order as a gift to some relatives of mine who adore fruitcake. When I called them to see see how they liked and they enjoy very much. It is very hard to sent food products in the mail but this turned out very well for something that was edible. I may send them another in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bene. Bene, February 5, 2013
This was a real surprise. As an Italian I've had too many fruitcakes. I never took to any of them. Most made better doorstops than desserts. But I decided to throw caution to the wind and tried it. This was excellent fruit cake. i would highly recommend it. The candied fruit was fresh and the bread was moist. In the world of fruit cakes it may be the best. Ric Oddone

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved the fruit cake !, May 15, 2014
My wife has always liked a fruit cake during the holidays. The Claxton Fruit Cake was just what she was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Fruitcake you will love this, May 5, 2014
If you don't then you will probably hate this. This is as close to what I remember fruit cake tasting like. I remember getting it at Christmas and feeding it to the birds as I hated it as a kid. This is loaded with fruit and nuts, Moist but not too wet. A quality made product.

FRUIT CAKE Boxed -1 lb Regular Recipe Claxton Fruitcake