Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2013
I love Amazon, and my husband loves this fruitcake. But it is only $2.68 at Walmart this year, and can be purchased in the store or on line.
on February 5, 2013
This was a real surprise. As an Italian I've had too many fruitcakes. I never took to any of them. Most made better doorstops than desserts. But I decided to throw caution to the wind and tried it. This was excellent fruit cake. i would highly recommend it. The candied fruit was fresh and the bread was moist. In the world of fruit cakes it may be the best. Ric Oddone
on March 7, 2013
This is the best fruit cake I have tasted. Just the right size for our small family. Very rich in flavor.
on December 18, 2013
I know we lovers of Fruitcake are few. And there are many versions of fruitcake out there. Sometimes it is hard to find the one I like, but this was it. Lot and lots of candied fruit. A great treat.
on April 24, 2012
This is a sizeable rectangular shaped one pound fruit cake eazy to slice; and can be kept in the refrigerator for a goodly period of time, which keeps it available for immediate snack when the desire arises. Best fruit cake I have ever had.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 8, 2015
A childhood memory of the Claxton Fruit Cake that my grandmother use to bring home for us when she returned from vacation. During the recent Thanksgiving holiday, my mom (80) asked if I could try to find her the Claxton brand. Yes, it has been around that long and it hasn't changed a bit. I was able to pull out my phone and order her one within minutes. She was thrilled to receive an old family favorite just two days later. Yes, it was the same great taste and size cake that she remembered! Trust me, if you can please my mom, you have really outdone yourself! The price point is a bit high. I knew I had seen them in stores for less, but where else can you send a gift for $8 and make someone's day? My only reason for 4 stars versus is the price point. They usually retail for under $5. See pictures of the box it came in! I can't show you the selfie she took while eating it. She would get really mad.
review image
on October 20, 2009
It is what I wanted. Loaded with tender dried fruit and nuts. I'll order again.
on May 2, 2013
I order as a gift to some relatives of mine who adore fruitcake. When I called them to see see how they liked and they enjoy very much. It is very hard to sent food products in the mail but this turned out very well for something that was edible. I may send them another in the future.
on March 18, 2013
I was delicious. thinking of ordering another. I just may, if they have them in stock. I'll have to wait til after the 3rd first.
on December 18, 2014
This fruitcake is no better than one you can buy at the dollar store. It doesn't look anything like the picture. The number one ingredient is raisins - but it also has high fructose corn syrup and margarine with hydrogenated oils. For $17 a pound, I expect quality ingredients - and a fruitcake that actually tastes good. Don't buy this fruitcake.
review image review image