Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Worn, scuffed leather lends a well-traveled feel to this miniature Frye backpack. The utilitarian exterior has antiqued hardware and a gusseted patch pocket, and the lined interior has 3 pockets. Adjustable shoulder straps and top handle. Dust bag included.
- Product Dimensions: 18.2 x 15 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B007FY13NC
- Item model number: Elaine Vintage Back Pack Antique Pull Up
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Seems good quality. I was worried about that because it's made in China.
My only issue is that the color is a bit off. It's darker than shown in the picture, and not as shiny. Luckily I like rugged leather products so that works okay. But just know that it's not quite as "red" as shown here, and the leather is not supple and shiny like the picture implies, either. It's more of a scuffed, darker, distressed type leather.
Overall I'm glad I bought it. I don't feel it's worth the 448.00 asking price, but I got 20 percent off with a coupon. What I paid (around 358 I think) is the very most I feel it's worth. It definitely suits my needs, but if you just want an expensive leather bag there are probably nicer ones for 448 dollars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color is gorgeous. It isn't as black as I thought it would be. It has some grey and dark brown undertones. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Casey
love this bag, goes with everything. The leather is so rich and soft but sturdy. I carry it every day. So glad I bought it.Published 14 months ago by mandy