Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FRYE Women's Felicity Back Zip Knee-High Boot, Dark Brown, 7.5 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 1, 2012
I have already owned two pairs of tall leather boots in black and gray with back zipper. When I spotted this Frye Felicity Boot also back zipped in such a great deal, I decided to order this, my real size 7.5B. Overall, the sizing is a bit loose and a bit long, there is a bit room in the toe box, the heel area is a bit loose when tried in barefoot. With a pair of regular thickness of socks, which I would normally wear with boots, they fit great. But they still look a bit long, perhaps, it is due to the lighter brown color in the front. Shaft height is 16.5", sits right below my knee which is perfect, and the width of shaft also fits my calf perfectly. (I am 5'6", calves 14"), there is still little room for something thin, like, skinny jeans. The leather and the craftsmanship inside and out, are of excellent quality (like my other two pairs of Frye). Heel is 2.25" which is perfect and they are very comfortable right out of the box. I decided to keep them even though they look a bit long. Overall I am very satisfied with the price and quality of them.
on September 19, 2012
This is my 1st Frye purchase and I am not disappointed. These boots are stunning! The burnished feature in the color gives the boot a bit of a rustic aged look and is just what I had in mind. The back zip with buckle is eye catching. I am a true 9 ½ and they fit perfectly with a medium weight sock. My calves are on the small side and I will have no issue tucking in my skinny jeans or leggings. I got a great deal on these and Amazon provided excellent customer service in getting these shipped to me. I can't wait to wear them - hurry up Fall!!!
on December 8, 2011
These boots are beautiful, well made, comfortable, and the style will satisfy those with classic as well modern taste, as they are truly timeless. They have a nice size heel, not flat, but not too tall either. The shaft is tall, and the back zipper gives them a bit of sex appeal. Buy them and you will be glad you did!
on December 24, 2011
I'd been looking everywhere online for these boots, and my size (8M) seemed to be selling out fast. Frye did a great job with the quality and look of these boots; I'll definitely buy the brand again. I'd love free return shipping Zappos-style, but at least I didn't have to pay sales tax on this higher-priced item. Something to note about Frye: check where the specific product is made. I've been happy with USA-made, Italy-made, and even Mexico-made, but the Frye products made in China are definitely of lesser/cheaper quality. Thanks again for these Italian boots, Frye Company and Amazon!
on September 16, 2012
I have two other pair of Frye boots, and they are the best boots ever. I had my eye on these boots for awhile, and when they went on sale, I bought them. They are beautiful, but that is exactly why I returned them. I am not a girly girl, and I would destroy these boots. I own a pair of the tall Engineers and the Jenna inside zip. They are both classic boots with soft leather, and the more I wear them, the more character they get. Unfortunately with the Felicity, these will not improve with age or wear.
I wish I could have kept them, and if you aren't rough on boots, you will love these. I only tried them on, but they are comfortable and beautiful.
on June 15, 2012
I ordered two sizes, and neither worked out for me (both returned). They did not fit well for the balls of my feet (too narrow) and at the same time a bit too loose at the heel. Otherwise, these were fine quality boots. Beautiful leather-work, and soft leather in the inside. It's just I was looking for a boot to fit like a glove and these did not have it for me. The boots come right to the knee and the leg was very comfortable.