5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boot.
Published 1 month ago by WVphotog

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as displayed and certainly not worth the effort.
Published 15 months ago by Gene Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boot., August 21, 2014
Ordered the wide and saved about $100. I usually wear a 9-9.5 but can easily handle a wide. I also have a high instep that is hard to fit with slip-on shoes. This baby fit like a glove right away, felt already broken in. In fact wore them on a 5 day trip to the west coast where I hit Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and several other walking intense attractions. Not one blister. Also, although the heel is high, it does not make you feel like you are standing on your toes as some other boots. Super comfortable right off the bat. Now, about the wide width: as the boot loosened up a bit, it is almost too wide but I am not going to complain about that. First pair of Fryes and I am happy with them. The leather is awesome but does have a bit of a smell if you are close to the boot, but that's ok with me as it reminds me of the baseball mitts I used to love as a kid. If you are on the verge of wide, maybe stick with the medium width, but the length was right on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as displayed and certainly not worth the effort., June 9, 2013
I usually wear a size 9 but when I saw the product and read the other reviews.. I decided to take 1/2 smaller. Wrong thing to do as the 8 1/2 was still huge.. way to big. The leather was not smooth as the photo reflected. I could not ever apply a coat of polish. The pic I reviewed was closet to British Tan.. but the color was dark brown. The leather on the belted strap was poorly cut and reflective of shoddy quality control. I have many boots and shoes that are custom made by a boot manufacture located in Omaha Nebraska. If I recieved a pair of boots from those people (Dehner ) they would have fired the person making itl I might try anoth pair later.. but I am sure as heck not happy nor pleased to have had those sent to me and representative of the normal quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 21, 2014
This is a great product.
It fit as i expected.
At the first view, every piece, look great; the leather look so good and smell fabulous, the shape and sewing masterly.

without complaints

For now, only five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for hubby, December 16, 2013
He just loves these boots. Wears them until they practically fall apart. He won't wear anything but Frye and has worn them since the '70s.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit and I had to return., July 27, 2013
Try as I may I couldn't get this on my foot. Maybe I have to go up a size? Too snug to fit for a large man like me.

Rate and Discover Movies