FRYE Women's Shirley Riding Boot, Dark Brown, 10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16 1/2" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Frye Shirley Riding Dark Brown Leather SIZE 10
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Just when you thought we couldn?t reinvent a boot steeped in heritage and tradition we add some interesting belting and buckles to the clean lines of a faithful old standard riding boot, and the results are fantastic. Not to mention superb hand-antiqued leather and the legendary quality that Frye is known for; a boot like this is worth a Triple Crown.Shaft Circ: 15, Shaft height: 16 Heel: 1; Leather lined; leather sole. Leather Care: Apply Frye Leather Conditioning Cream with a cotton cloth
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B002H9VWNG
- Item model number: SHIRLEY RIDING
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: