5.0 out of 5 stars Frye equals quality !
Purchased these for my daughter and was again impressed by Frye`s overall quality. The tops are soft and subtle and according to my daughter are comfortable and kick butt stylin`.
Published 15 months ago by Frank N Vandervoort

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit loose
I like my shoes and boots to have a somewhat conforming, snug fit and in this boot, my heel came out of it every step I took. I usually take an 8.5-9 shoe, but I tried 8.5 for this boot and then an 8 and both didn't fit quite right.
Published 16 months ago by Diane Tuman

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit loose, October 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Frye equals quality !, December 3, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Huge Frye fan so I wanted to love them, but..., December 9, 2014
I really wanted to love these boots. Unfortunately, they will likely be returned. I own two other pairs of Frye boots (Jane tall cuff and the Patty riding bootie) and I was looking for a casual, shorter, flat boot that I could wear everywhere. This is how the Veronicas compare to my other boots:

1. Too big. I am a true size 9.5. I am a 9 in both my other Frye boots and the Veronica's (in a 9) were too big. My heel slipped a lot which made them very uncomfortable. If I were to think about keeping these, I would have tried to size down to an 8.5

2. Little arch support: I read this in some of the reviews and thought it was strange. This is not a problem I have with my other Frye boots. However the Veronicas feel much flatter, less supportive, and therefore less comfortable

3. The leather is pretty thin, especially when compared to other Frye boots. But the boots are meant to be slouchy, so I wasn't troubled so much by that. They still seemed well made, stylish, and up to Frye standards. However thin leather does mean that these boots will not be as warm in cold weather. I live in New York so this was a concern.

I am probably going to end up with a pair of very similar Aquatalia boots. The fit was better and the boots are warmer. I personally preferred the style and the slouch of the Veronicas, but couldn't get over the uncomfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, February 12, 2014
claire (studio city, ca) - See all my reviews
Pretty comfortable first time I put them on. Not going to push my luck by walking a mile in them today, but they seem to be soft enough to shape my foot soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars love, November 24, 2014
I was unsure of these but was looking for something a bit more chunky and slouchy for casual weekends. I have two pairs of Frye boots and love them so I thought I'd try these. I ordered a 1/2 size down as the website advised for this style and because I needed a 1/2 size smaller in my other pairs as well. I normally wear a 7.5 and the 7 fit perfect. My heel slides some but not too bad, I have narrow feet. I wore these straight out of the box for two days straight, walking all day long and they were very comfy. I do recommend these for a chunky, casual boot but not if you are looking for something dressier.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, April 15, 2014
Very comfortable from the first time I wore them. And I had them on a long work day like 11 hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Third time's a charm, December 29, 2014
This was the style I was looking for. However, it took two replacements before I finally got the fit Near to what I was expecting. The heel slippage was horrible in the first set and got progressively better with each new pair. Third time was a charm! Although the leather and quality of the boot is great, I wasn't expecting to go through the hassle. I must say that Amazon customer service was FANTASTIC and helped me out with no problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish, December 20, 2014
This is my second pair of booties. I have them in brown and now black. They fit true to size and the leather is beautiful, it is soft and flexible and easy to break these boots in.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorites!, December 9, 2014
Rebecca Tyler (Ypsitucky, MI USA) - See all my reviews
These fit great, and are really comfortable! They are a little hard for me to get my foot into, but once it is in it fits perfectly. These are true to size in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two pairs!!, December 17, 2014
I find some of the reviews strange on here... I'm not the thinnest girl, I have big legs and calves aren't thin either- these boots fit perfect with ample room for my jeans to go in. I find them EXTREMELY comfortable. I already had the Heath outside zip boot- they're amazing but wanted something I can just pull on and leave. I get into these really quick .
I initially bought the short Veronica at Macy's when I received them I realized it was the tumbled dry version of the boot- looks the same except made with harder - grain leather fit perfect but still wanted a pair that would look nicer and not as casual so I later bought the smooth leather .... PERFECT!!

FRYE Women's Veronica Short Boot