Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2012
I got these in the taupe, and they are a great color, go with almost everything. Very well made shoe, very soft leather. I have
neuropathy in my feet and have to wear a well fitting, soft shoe to be able to get around in comfort, and these fit the bill to a t.
review image
on October 6, 2012
This, like all Frye shoes and boots is a beautifully crafted all leather product. Surprisingly light and flexible. I mostly wear 8.5 narrows. Since these do not come in narrow sizes I took a chance at a 8.5 M. I own a pair of Frye Melissa Botton boots in 8.5 that fit me well. For this Mocassin I had to downsize to an 8. I did tighten the tassel in the front. Now the show fits like a glove - I love it.
on February 27, 2013
These are beautiful loafers & representative of the quality expected of Frye. They were deeply discounted due to being the only pair of a size, so I bought them even though 1/2 size larger than I normally wear. My usual size would've been a better fit, so be advised they are true to size. Very nice.
on January 24, 2013
Loved the style. Liked the color for the spring. Leather was very good quality. There was no support in this shoe. I personally can't wear shoes that are so mushy that they offer no support. I need padding on the inside of a shoe. This kind of shoe, sans padding, ends up hurting the bottom of my feet.
on May 10, 2013
These shoes are great, but there is a thick thread holding the shoe together on the little toe side the is exposed and gives me blisters unless I have a bandaide on. Otherwise very comfortable shoes!
on April 9, 2014
Most comfortable and soft casual shoes I have. Frye is known for both quality and comfort and these shoes did not disappoint.