5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp clean images with the very first shot.
Published 16 months ago by Matthew Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Poor packaging
One of the packs I received was smashed in the box. With instant film it's really important to not put pressure on the film so the emulsion doesn't leak before you're ready to develop the photo. Otherwise a great product.
Published 5 months ago by LKP

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp clean images with the very first shot., April 16, 2013
This review is from: FUJIFILM FP-3000B 3.34 X 4.25 Inches Professional Instant Black and White Film Pack of 5 (Electronics)
As a hobbyist I have mostly stuck to the FP100C mainly due to price point, this being the very first time I used this film and being an admitted amateur, I love this film! The very first shot I took with it running it through my Polaroid Automatic 250 was crisp and clear, with beautiful tones despite being taken in low light with no flash. I would definitely rate this film a ten out of ten. After shooting an entire pack of it, all of the images were perfect despite my decidedly moderate skill level. I would and definitely will buy this product again, and would recommend it over the color film for those just getting started with analog instant photography. The learning curve is nowhere near as steep as that of the color film.

5.0 out of 5 stars More B-52..., September 8, 2012
turkguy (Arizona/Nevada) - See all my reviews
Fuji, Mel Pierce, Amazon, ditto from another recent comment. Fuji 3000B b/w really fine product; had my doubts...3000 film/print speed? Equal to discontinued 100B? Mmmm, have to look twice between the two; 3000B has hidden negative, emulsion cleans clear with bleach, then into my Epson 700 scanner. C/mon Fuji! Bring back 100B (gorgeous instant portrait), resurrect 4x5, all three film/prints! 100C color; don't touch it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, July 15, 2014
This film is amazing. I'm surprised at how great the photos come out. The details that are shown in the photographs are quite stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite instant film, April 25, 2014
I love to shoot with this film. It's my favorite instant film and I am so disappointed to learn that Fuji stopped manufacturing it. The images are always sharp and I love the double exposures that I can create with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Poor packaging, March 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, fast shipping!, August 15, 2013
I just bought a Graflex medium format camera and wanted some fair priced Polaroid film...this was the best deal, with very fast shipping...thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji film FP-3000b, March 15, 2012
Great picture quality. Very crisp and clear more so than much of the digital I have seen. While expensive at $.75-$1.00 a shot it is worth it for a true photog buff. I shoot a lot of industrial waste land type pictures and the contrast is remarkable.
Never easy to gage how a Landcam will shoot but I've been happy even with the 'mistakes'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect B&W, November 8, 2011
Great product for Polaroid pack cameras. Works great in my Polaroid 360 camera. Great definition and nice B&W definition. I think this is the preferred B&W for Polaroids. I hope Fuji Film keeps making it so buy, buy, buy!

Rate and Discover Movies