Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 16, 2013
As a hobbyist I have mostly stuck to the FP100C mainly due to price point, this being the very first time I used this film and being an admitted amateur, I love this film! The very first shot I took with it running it through my Polaroid Automatic 250 was crisp and clear, with beautiful tones despite being taken in low light with no flash. I would definitely rate this film a ten out of ten. After shooting an entire pack of it, all of the images were perfect despite my decidedly moderate skill level. I would and definitely will buy this product again, and would recommend it over the color film for those just getting started with analog instant photography. The learning curve is nowhere near as steep as that of the color film.
on September 8, 2012
Fuji, Mel Pierce, Amazon, ditto from another recent comment. Fuji 3000B b/w really fine product; had my doubts...3000 film/print speed? Equal to discontinued 100B? Mmmm, have to look twice between the two; 3000B has hidden negative, emulsion cleans clear with bleach, then into my Epson 700 scanner. C/mon Fuji! Bring back 100B (gorgeous instant portrait), resurrect 4x5, all three film/prints! 100C color; don't touch it!
on March 21, 2014
One of the packs I received was smashed in the box. With instant film it's really important to not put pressure on the film so the emulsion doesn't leak before you're ready to develop the photo. Otherwise a great product.
on November 8, 2011
Great product for Polaroid pack cameras. Works great in my Polaroid 360 camera. Great definition and nice B&W definition. I think this is the preferred B&W for Polaroids. I hope Fuji Film keeps making it so buy, buy, buy!
on April 25, 2014
I love to shoot with this film. It's my favorite instant film and I am so disappointed to learn that Fuji stopped manufacturing it. The images are always sharp and I love the double exposures that I can create with it.
on July 29, 2015
Sadly, Fuji has discontinued this great film. I've been stocking-up for a year now and will keep refrigerated stock for special shoots. Unlike Polaroid versions, Fuji really mastered smooth contrast and keen definition that stands-up to scanning. This film provides a luminous quality long lost from so many other manufacturers.
on March 15, 2012
Great picture quality. Very crisp and clear more so than much of the digital I have seen. While expensive at $.75-$1.00 a shot it is worth it for a true photog buff. I shoot a lot of industrial waste land type pictures and the contrast is remarkable.
Never easy to gage how a Landcam will shoot but I've been happy even with the 'mistakes'.
on September 8, 2014
Photographer . . this is simply one of the most beautiful b&w films which I've ever used , please do not purchase though ( I want it all) - Fuji is has stopped manufacturing ( check ) .
on August 15, 2013
I just bought a Graflex medium format camera and wanted some fair priced Polaroid film...this was the best deal, with very fast shipping...thanks!
on March 26, 2015
the quality of the photos is fantastic, love the quick processing time, indoors this is great, outdoors sunny day you need an ND filter