Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

on February 9, 2013
It seems i may be the sole voice of reason here. Perhaps the fellows who wrote their reviews here had either the unfortunate luck of getting a defective pc OR don't know how to maximize battery and performance life out of their tools by themselves.

Frodo, for instance, probably could have saved himself quite a bit of money if he had simply turned on the "finger touch" in the easy to find/easy to search for settings.

And as for Leon complaining about it being bulky, or heavy? Its hardly the case here. I've held far heavier laptops. Sure in comparison to, say, a macbook air or android tablet it will be much heavier. Maybe then Leon should have sought out those kind of machines instead. %30 is the standard percentage for any computer and isn't unusual. More then likely, this fellow was running more then one program on his Lifebook. Internet/word/skype/painter back to back for instance, will make any computer slow and even assassinate the battery life.

This is not a desktop, it's a portable work station. And a damn good one.

it feels sturdy the moment you hold it. while the lock is somewhat jittery, it's a solid hold. Once locked, it's not going anywhere until you push the unlocking button. The screen isn't delicate. It too is ready to be poked at, swiped at, and drawn on with the accompanying tablet pen.

And oh my goodness dat wacom pressure sensitivity. Ever sat with your wacom tablet and longed for the screen you drew on to be the screen you could see your drawing? Without spending nearly $3000 for it? Yeah, this is your answer. The Lifebook was geared toward the graphic artist. And it shows. And you can customize the settings on your pen, the calibration, turn off the pen/touch feature if you want. This machine thought of it.

the bottom of the laptop houses doors you unscrew to reveal an extra space for more ram, an **extra battery**, and an extra hdd or ssd if you want more space. NO MORE will you have to take apart the entire laptop to clean out a dusty fan! There is a door for that as well. Genius. You can even remove the cd/dvd drive and replace it with a plastic insert to save on battery life. Who needs cds anyway amirite?

Since I used mine primarily for drawing, I clocked my battery with about 6.5 hours of battery with perhaps an hour to an hour and a half of battery life more. And that's one one battery! I don't have the second one yet. 7 glorious uninterrupted hours of drawing. You can best achieve the long long battery life by running **one program at a time**. If you are the type that runs my computer atop mp3 player atop google atop art programs you will get about 3 hours of life out of the Lifebook. But that should come to you as common sense. Mine came with a power saving program that appeared to be standard with the machine. I took advantage of that and voila! Batteries galore. I cannot imagine how much life it will have with two batteries.

This Lifebook is portable, long lasting, sturdy and a delight to use. I highly recommend it.
on March 4, 2014
I owned one a 2 years ago that got stolen but, man did i love this computer and boy was sick when I lost it...Before Tablets really got popular there was the Lifebook! This is dope laptop and my comparison is the laptop I'm writing this review on, which is a MacBook Pro that I bought for film school a year and a half ago. Now don't get me wrong, the MacBook is a great computer, but I most certainly prefer the Fujitsu versatile lifebook and just placed this MacBook Pro for sale on Ebay as of an hour ago...So that I can buy another Fujitsu TSeries! Wacom Technology, Awesome look....Durable
on April 5, 2012
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T901 13.3" LED Tablet PC - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50 GHz

The touch screen on this model only works with the pen, not with finger touch THE DESCRIPTION HERE DOES NOT SAY THAT. Now i have to return the item and orderva more expensive one. The Amazon descrptions need to be more clear.
on August 5, 2012
This tablet sucks. My school required it and it's the worst computer I've ever dealt with. It's slow, bulky, and heavy. Also there's a hardware problem where the CPU usage is always 30% plus.

See 1 answered question