5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!
I LOVE THIS SWEAT SHIRT. IT IA A LITTLE LOOSE JUST THE WAY I LIKE THEM AND THEY LOOK SUPER CUTE WITH TIGHTS. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY FROM THIS STORE AGAIN.
Published 22 months ago by A.A.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a sweatshirt
I wanted something warm that felt like a sweatshirt for this upcoming winter. What I got instead was this shapeless, thin material that probably couldn't keep me warm in summer. It has no shape (wings under the armpits), and as I mentioned, it's incredibly thin. False advertisement. The color is cute, I like the color. That's it. I'm getting a refund. (I hope)
Published on September 11, 2012 by lcamp

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a sweatshirt, September 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!, December 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars yo stupid!!!, October 26, 2012
it said it was light weight and it shows it has mo shape. so you just shut your but up ok!! >:|!

FULL TILT Essential Womens Sweatshirt