Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2013
Beautiful scarf, prettier than described, timely arrival. Would purchase from seller again. Well made with beautiful color. Great size and luxurious fabric, making it very useful in a variety of ways (wrap, waist, around neck, over hair, etc).
on October 7, 2015
I ordered this particular scarf for a lightweight wrap to wear for my son's October wedding, and wearing a chocolate brown dress, I was extremely hesitant on purchasing online an accessory to match. However after reading other reviews about this Pashima scarf and the cheap price, I figured it was worth gambling a few bucks, and worse case, I could use it for something else.
Well I went ahead and ordered it and it arrived quickly. I was extremely happy with the quality and the color. I was also pleased that both sides were finished nicely and I could wear it on the reverse.
It was a nice size, and I have shoulders like a linebacker and it still fit well, leaving plenty of room for an attractive tie.
The fringe is full and even and so far I haven't found any loose stitching or any real imperfections that would make me believe that it was of second quality. The only real concern that I found, was a very unpleasant chemical smell, however, after hand washing with WoolLite for dark colors and air drying, the smell was completely gone.
I would definitely purchase this again, and very well may in a different color. All in all, it was a very pleasant online shopping experience.
on September 18, 2011
This is a sweet simple elegant style to add to your wardrobe. However, if you order it in black, it looks like a navy/dark blue hue and it is not a pure black. Otherwise, I do enjoy the softness and design of this scarf.
on January 25, 2016
Absolutely stunning! I ordered this in advance. One for my sister and one for my sister in law as a birthday gift and I am already contimplating stealing one (or both) What she doesn't know won't hurt her....right?
on April 17, 2016
I was looking for a "pashima" scarf in dark navy blue to match my J. Jill "deep blue" tops. Knowing that matching colors on a computer screen is iffy, I took a chance and ordered this one. This scarf is perfect and the exact color I was looking for. A bit heavier and larger than I expected, it will do well to keep me warm in my cold office space. I really like the reverse design and color which also matches my J. Jill "Breeze" lighter blue tops.
on December 29, 2012
I gave these shawls as gifts and only kept one for myself - entirely too much personal restraint.
A shawl is certainly one of the best accessories. These shawls are beautiful, very inexpensive, and were very well received.
on March 25, 2014
This was for my wife and she really loved this scarf. Her thoughts & words are in this review. It was in Kelly Green (very vibrant) and she wore it out for St. Patrick's Day. It definitely got attention. She thought it was very dressy looking - something you just don't see at typical stores - least not in our area. There are plenty of scarves - but not any quite like this. Nice material and it washed up just beautiful in a double laundry bag with Woolite. She would like it in other colors.
on February 21, 2011
This is a beautiful, soft black and red patterned pashmina. I love it and the way it feels, will go great with solid black.
on December 23, 2011
My husband purchased the red with pink scarf for me as an early Christmas gift after I expressed liking it when I saw it online. It is a very lovely scarf. The material is soft with a little shine to it and just the right weight to keep you warm. The paisley design is not too much- sometimes paisley can be a little too busy for my taste. The only thing I would say is that the color is more of a salmon color because of the red, especially the side that is darker (it is reversible so that one side is light with a darker pattern and one side is dark with a light pattern). The fringe is a true red color. I would have liked if it was made with the light pink color and a darker pink instead of the red so that it was a truer pink in color but that being said it matched what the description says it is- pink and red. Regardless, it is still a nice piece and I would definitely buy more in different colors.
on March 30, 2013
This is a beautiful scarf. I have not been able to wear it yet, as the event I had planned to wear it to was cancelled. I only rated it with 4 stars, as I do not know how it launders or holds up over time. I have no complaints with this scarf. Very regal looking. I can't wait for an event to wear it to.

See 1 answered question