- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$20.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$22.95 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Pets will always shed, and as long as they live indoors, you, the pet parent will always need a way to reduce pet hair. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator deShedding tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to his hair. FURminator deShedding tools eliminate the frustration associated with shedding, and keeping their coat healthy and beautiful. In addition, they keep pets comfortable and safe, the line of deShedding tools eliminate every concern associated with shedding for all pets, and that’s why both pets and pet parents love FURminator.
Please read all instructions and FAQs carefully before you begin. Use the FURminator deShedding Tool only as directed.
1. For best results, we recommend deShedding your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat. Our extensive line of FURminator deShedding products are designed to promote healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding.
2. Before using the deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats with a FURminator Slicker Brush or Finishing Comb before using the deShedding tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
3. Use the deShedding tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth of the deShedding edge toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
4. Remove excess hair from the teeth of the deShedding tool as you work by pushing the FURejector button.
Not all cats were created equal which makes FURminator the best choice when it comes to deShedding solutions. Simply select the tool that matches your cat's body size then select either the short hair or long hair edge for a truly customized grooming experience. Matching each cat to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results.
Can the deShedding tool be used on all pets?
The deShedding tool may be used on most long- and short-haired pets, including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, ferrets and other small pets. The edge is designed to make grooming pets faster and easier. The deShedding tool should not be used on non-shedding breeds or on pets with particularly sensitive skin.
How often and how long should I use the FURminator deShedding Tool?
We recommend using the FURminator deShedding tool 1-2 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes each session, though the actual time will vary depending on the breed of your pet and the condition of his coat. You may need to use the deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons.
Where should I perform the grooming process?
The deShedding tool will remove a high volume of loose hair and undercoat, so for convenient cleanup, choose a location that is easy to vacuum or sweep, such as a tile floor indoors or outside. Or, use the FURminator vacuum accessory for easy clean up for use with the small, medium and large FURminator deShedding Tools. Always choose a location where your pet is comfortable and safe.
How do I take care of my deShedding tool?
Brush - Detangles and smooths fur, distributes oils across skin and coat.
Cloths - Collects and reduces shedding from the surface of the pet.
deShed - Reduces shedding up to 90%. Use tool weekly for 10-20 minute sessions.
Bathe - Promotes healthy skin and coat, while reducing shedding.
Trim - Eliminates sore paws, legs, and hips and promotes overall health.
Style: Short Hair | Size: Small
|Length: 0:34 Mins|
Unbelievably good! I am amazed on how this works on my long haired cat. Her fur is shinier and she looks relieved to get rid of all that extra fur especially during the summer... Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Eli
This is the best thing I've bought for de-shedding of my longhair cat!Published 5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Better than any cat brush I've ever owned for shedding season.
I don't use this often, but when I do it works wonders at getting all the loose fur. Read more
My cat is a short-haired tabby, but she has some sort of undercoat that basically makes her twice as fluffy as your typical short-hair. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Memly
This item changed my life - my little cat is a super fluffy little fuzz ball, one that is adorable and soft and sheds EVERYWHERE. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Natalie C.
This brush works great on removing excess hair from out cat. Recommend this for anyone that has a cat!Published 1 day ago by Joan Mapes
I never thought there was a product that would work this well for my cats fur.
My cats ansolutely love this brush and it is an excellent de-shedding tool.