I was a bit skeptical about custom earbuds at such a low price, but not for long! I have molded 2 pairs (one blue pair and one beige) over the past couple of years and I am thoroughly impressed by the product.

Published on August 16, 2009 by Luc

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, Even Worse Customer Support
I bought a pair of these in July 2010. They quit working the first night during a race. The speaker sounded "blown" and had very bad hissing noise before it quit working. I sent the product back after sending an email. They were going to repair/replace. I have never heard from them since. Nearly 3 months and I have called, emailed, called, and emailed numerous times...
Published on October 8, 2010 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, Even Worse Customer Support, October 8, 2010
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)

The product is terrible and the customer support is 10x worse. I don't know how you could do business like this. Stay away, buy a pair from someone else.This is the first review I have ever done on a product, I'm that upset!!!!

Update as of Jan 2011....still haven't heard from them. Multiple voice mails left with no return call. Sent several emails. Guess I just lost $40. Buyer beware!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product UNLESS you need customer service, September 22, 2010
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
This is really not a bad product (quite good actually) and I have recommended them to many friends over the last year. Never again. They broke and I tried to contact the manufacturer dozens of times with emails and phone calls. I did not even expect them to be under warranty, I merely had a question about the new wires being used and wanted to know if they were more durable than the previous models. Yes, I was trying to buy more. They could not be bothered. They know how to take out ads in "Cycle World" so they can get your money, but DO NOT expect them to stand behind ANYTHING they sell. Good product severely hindered by absolutely ZERO customer support. Sad. Just sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit and comfort for under $50?! An incredible product!, August 16, 2009
Luc "blueskiesluc" (APO, AE, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)

Before Ear Fuze, I had trouble with poorly fitting ear buds to the point where one would fall out while running and wind noise while riding a bike was so bad that I had to crank up the volume to hear my music. But as soon as I molded my new Ear Fuze, I knew they were a winner. Here's what I like:

--Amazing fit with no hot spots and no adjustments to make. It's easy to forget that you're wearing ear buds at all.
--Great sound. I was worried about sub-par sound quality, but these babies have good highs as well as bass. Again, very impressed.
--Simplicity. It was as easy as advertised to mold these ear buds. In about 20 minutes total time (including reading directions, watching the online video, etc, I had custom fit ear buds).

The best part: they're totally affordable.

What I didn't like:

--About the only complaint I had when I first got these was the fact that they cancelled so much noise on busy roads that I was in my own little world while running/riding with them. Now I ride with only one side in on busy roads.

I use Ear Fuze while mowing the lawn or working out in the gym too. I can block out the gym's music and easily hear my own tunes without blasting the volume.

Need I say more? These things are the bomb!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for reducing outside noise and staying in, October 14, 2009
Rena Hall (South Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
My stride is very weird and bumpy and I have always had the hardest time keeping ear phones and ear buds on. These are the first to stay in and be comfortable. I love that there are no extra wires or straps to go on-top or around head/ears. This makes them perfect to wearing hats, helmets and sunglasses. They are SO good at blocking out noise that when I run with my 2 yr old (in a stroller BOB revolution) I have to take one out just incase he is needing me or talking to me. But, then again sometimes it is nice to block that out...If you are in a fight with your spouse I would most definitely put these in...you wont hear them talking. Ok that was a joke but these things are great. I have also had questions and have had great customer service when dealing with the company. Let me be one to tell you that these things are AWESOME!

1.0 out of 5 stars Much improvement needed, October 5, 2009
Mike G (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
I bought the EarFuze headphones hoping they would bring an end to my search for the perfect sport headphones. I was very disappointed. They fit great and sounded great initially. After taking them out just once the sound quality plummeted. They just didn't go back to the same place in my ear. Also, they are terribly difficult to get in. My $10 Panasonics are still the champs when considering ease of use, durability, sound quality and price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but poor sound quality, March 3, 2010
Audra (SIOUX FALLS, SD, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
As much as I wanted these to be amazing, they are just not that great. I have a very small ear bowl and most ear phones, including buds tend to fall out, especially during workouts. These definitely fit the bill for staying in, but if the sound quality is completely inferior, why bother? The midrange and high notes come through marginally well, but the bass is virtually non existent in these, especially after fitting.
Although I may continue to use these when riding motorcycle and vigorous activity (i.e. when music is background noise and my attention diverted), the search continues for the perfect workout headphones. *SIGH*

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money :(, October 17, 2014
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
Received my Fuze earbuds with great expectations that I will finally be able to listen to a few tunes on the bike with out my ear buds falling out.
SADLY the produce is a waste of money. The quality of the head phones supplied are extremely poor, very little base and the sound is weak and unplesant. The earbuds themselves are the sort of equipment you would expect in a low budget product. The compound is a good idea but you can get these compounds from the hardware for a fraction of the price.
Perhaps others have a better experience, but I would not spend the money on this product.......low quality, not good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars worked....once, April 6, 2014
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
These are really terrible headphones the quality is similar to what I would expect from a dollarstore. When I received these I immediately noticed how thin the cord was and knew that I would have to be extremely careful with them. Unfortunately after only one use the headphones are now so quiet that I cant use them on my motorcycle which is why I bought them. I had purchased these off of the earfuse website so didnt see all the negative reviews here.I guess I should have checked Amazon first. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product and worse customer service, August 23, 2013
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
After reading how bad their ear buds were but still wanting a custom molded fit, I purchased one of their kits to use with my Etymotic er6i ear buds (which are incredible). First issue was that their links to instructional videos are a dead end. I then searched their website for them but none exist. Followed the written directions to the letter, and found the mold material barely touched one ear bud and the second not at all. Believing that a different approach of putting some or all of the material on the ear bud first and then placing in the ear might work, I contacted them about my experience to see if any suggestions or perhaps deal on another kit might be available. Basically was told to buy a pair of their ear buds which they know work with the kits. Not wanting to step down in quality, I inquired again. Finally got a response with a link to a "free" kit if I paid the shipping which seemed very fair. What I got was enough material for one ear only and none of the special tape one must use to get it to stick. Emailed them, no response. After a week, emailed them again and got the reply that I could have a refund if I sent the kit back unopened, which, of course I could not. Bottom line..don't waste your money on their inferior ear buds and definitely don't think you can get one of their custom fit kits to use with a quality ear bud.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother - terrible audio quality, May 19, 2012
This review is from: FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze (Electronics)
I tried these out and was very disappointed with the audio quality. They sound like a cheap am portable radio with no bass and very little mid-range. I contacted Fuze for a refund and they said I did not fit the buds deep enough. I had them as deep as they would go. I have been riding motorcycles with other buds for years so I know what deep is. So, bottom line, for me, these were a waste of money. The molding process is fine as are the buds staying in place. I just wish they had better frequency response. Maybe the fact that there is no venting behind the tiny speaker affects the audio quality. I find the buds with the tapered conical ribs to be the best. Moisten them and stick them in deep.

FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze