T-Fal FV4259003 Ultraglide Easycord Iron with Scratch Resistant Nonstick Soleplate, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Iron with scratch-resistant non-stick soleplate for smooth gliding
- 64 steam holes; continuous steam, plus burst of steam; vertical-steam option
- 9-ounce water tank; thermostat dial; "ready" indicator light; self-cleaning system
- Easycord System keeps cord out of the way; 3-way automatic shut-off for safety
- Measures approximately 5-4/5 by 11-2/5 by 5-4/5 inches; limited lifetime soleplate warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Having never returned anything to Amazon before I was pleasantly surprised by how terrific they were in handling the return.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy iron, smooth gliding. Have had mine for about 10 years now and still working well. I gave it four stars because sometimes the steam action doesn't work perfectly and the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Gilli
Works well and lighter than it looks. The automatic shutoff has saved my butt numerous times. Great idea! I use it almost exclusively with steam on full blast. Read morePublished 7 months ago by K. Schuster
It's a good iron, but steam control sometimes leaks water. You have to wait for that to stop. I ordered and replaced it three times because the tip was chipped in transport. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Accepting flowers...
I love how you can use tap water and that there is a way to clean it. It's light weight and heats up quickly and then snoozes when I'm away for awhile. I'd buy it again.Published 17 months ago by Monla
Started out great but like so many steam irons it is beginning to leak at unpredictable times :>( Price was good.Published 18 months ago by Lizzie
I used many irons during my lifetime but have found this one to be the best. It is lightweight and easy to use. It is much better than the common brands sold in most stores. Read morePublished on February 2, 2014 by FOOTDOC