Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

57%
43%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 20, 2006
This book has a ton of info. Good starting point if you are interested in looking into the industry. The book gives many web sites to check out. I wouldn't go soley off the book, do your research and get a consultant.
on August 8, 2008
I very much liked this book... especially the marketing component added by John Uhrig from Monochrome Marketing Solutions.

Great read!
on March 20, 2013
This book was filled with a lot of information to consider and do. I have read most of it and it lays everything out step by step. Very helpful. The disk was a great bonus too. Worth the purchase.
on April 4, 2013
This book exceeded my expectations. I got more ideas that I never knew I could do as a Spa owner. A must read for anyone wanting to go into this business for themselves.
on February 7, 2008
You could read this book and have a ton of information to start with. And yes; research, research, research before you start. I loved it.
on February 22, 2011
I got that book what really amazing; I learn how to lead and to manage the Spa I plan to open,
Its teach me all the tricks and the secret of very small point in the spa.
It's a book what make you manage the spa easy as expert person.
Thanks for all people whom wrote this book
on October 27, 2014